PrimetimePlays
    PrimetimePlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

2012 primetime plays

After years of success in college and pro football, and the last 2 years going a documented 40-9 in what is now known as "primetime plays" or "PTP's" I have decided to start my own thread to release my plays.

The first pick for the 2012 season is UCONN -21.5 over umass.

The line has moved pretty significantly today from -25 to -21.5 in most books. The ony thing I can think of is that people are seeing a huge line with a mediocre uconn team and taking the points. I think this game is going to be a rout. I don't see umass having much success on offense in their first 1a fbs game. Uconn should dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides and they have a clear advantage at the playmaking positions. I have been looking into and anticipating this matchup for weeks and I could write a book on the matchups and reason why I like uconn so much. Bottom line, I see a 42-7 type game, and I plan on starting the season 1-0! Gl to anyone who tails.
    Last edited by shari91; 09-04-12 at 07:21 AM. Reason: removed spam

No1DraftPick
    No1DraftPick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

UCONN home of inconsistency and let downs (yes I'm from CT and go to tons of UCONN games both bball and fball)

PrimetimePlays

Do you know any reason that the line has moved so drastically? I can't come up with anything. Most of the action is on umass but 4 point line change in a day on opening night.. Fishy!

PrimetimePlays

PTP release number 2 of the year. Off to a great start with the uconn blowout yesterday. Haha 54 total yards for umass! Today's play is mich st -7. Load up cause its a winner!

PrimetimePlays

PTP season starts 1-1 after that snakebitten michigan st game. anyone who watched it understands i dont even have to rant its a new week. My play tomorrow is INDIANA -14 vs umass. This is a straight umass fade. this team is barely a fbs team. first year coach first year qb. Indiana is again a weak team that will most likely be an underdog in every other game this year. They are 2 td favorites on the road. That shows what the oddsmakers think of umass. take advantage of these easy winners before umass is getting 30+ every game.

PrimetimePlays

PTP tonight is ball st indiana OVER 63.5. This game i see going back and forth with plenty of td's. My favorite play today is OVER in this game. LOAD UP!!

PrimetimePlays

PTP this week is USC -15. Having their offensive line back intact this week should make all the difference at home against cal. Add in a shutdown corner to neutralize cal's big playmaker, and a horrible pass d from cal to have to handle a bunch of nfl receivers.. I see this game being a 3 or 4 score game. USC isnt afraid to win in style either now that they have a loss and are chasing the bcs the rest of the year. Great value in USC at home this week.

PrimetimePlays

4-1 ncaa ptp record. Tomorrows play is west virginia -11.