abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

NCAA 2012 season to remember

I'm a huge Arkansas Razorback fan and can't wait for this years team to take the field. I've been betting on football for the last 10 years. I have checked this forum often and will start my own thread this season. I'll post picks and keep a win lose record. Sometimes I parlay and tease these games. My first of the year will be a tease of South Carolina and over, Byu, Stanford and Michigan state with a six point tease. That covers the first Thursday and Friday night.

First true picks will be:
    South Carolina -7 and over 45
    Much better team and points will be scored. Lattimore will get the ball
    25-30 times Atleast and Rogers for Vandy will score a few times.
    Byu -12
    In Provo and Washington state is terrible even with Leach.

blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

Curious as to your thoughts on arkansas over wins for the season at 8.5? Can they split with bama/lsu having both games at home? If so, 9 wins will be easy if not they would have to win 3 of 4 at auburn, texas am, south carolina and miss st

abovepar

Arkanas over 8.5 wins is almost a lock. We should split with Alabama or LSU. Both are at home and this is the best team we may have ever had. If Kniles Davis comes back and does what he did the season before last then we are talking 10-12 wins this season. He is the best player on offense and we won 11 games last year without him.

abovepar

1-2 on the season now after South Carolina runs the same play over and over. Read option. They will not beat a good team with that play. That killed the spread and the over.
    Tonight im taking:
    Michigan state at -7
    Standford -25.5
    NC State +3

Biggest bet and damn near a lock will be a prop bell Bell for Michigan State will get over 90.5 yards rushing. This is guy is a beast and will get 125-150 yards rushing. Michgain State has a new QB and much bigger O line. No way Bell doesnt pound Boise.

abovepar

Michigan state kneeled on five. Stanford disappeared in the second half and nc state defense was terrible.
    My big play prop bet hit in the first half. Bell nearly had 200 yards rushing.
    2-5 so far. 1-0 on big plays. 1st week will be rough.