redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

my two big cfb picks this week

Mich. St. -7 vs. Boise State:
    Both teams have lost their starting quarterbacks but Moore was Boise's foundation. Doug Martin is also a huge loss as with anyone who comes out of college and is the starter for their NFL team. Boise State also lost 7 of their top 8 tacklers on defense while Mich. State returns a very good defense. Boise State is usually a great team to bank on (Virginia Tech game two years ago or Georgia last year) but without Kellen Moore and Doug Martin and the solid defensives that have held them together for years, Mich. State will overpower them.

Michigan +14 vs. Alabama:
    This game I believe Alabama wins 85% of the time. So I am not betting against the fact that Bama is the better team but that Alabama can not score enough on a much improved Michigan defense to win by 14. Denard is the most electrifying player in the country and is going to play at a high level Sat. night. He is going to make some plays and put some points on the board. I believe Alabama's defense is superb but still believe that Michigan can score between 14-17 so I'm projecting this one 24-17 Bama.

Do you boys have the same feelings as I do. Looking to make these big plays today still debating on how much to lay down. Feeling like laying the wood for the first week though!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I've got a big play on Mich State myself and I've got to agree with you about taking all those points with Michigan, particularly once it went to 14. Everyone knows Bama is loaded with talent, but they're breaking in a lot of new players, particularly on defense. These newbies are gonna have their hands full with Denard. Good luck.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks Harry, I actually have a cousin named harry but his middle name is Thomas and his last name is Bagg.
    Dr. Harry T. Bagg

Ya Bama has to replace a lot of studs on defensive and also a top 5 NFL rb. I think they will replace them fine and by right there for a national title but a Denard Robinson is hard to prep for and we all saw what Cam was able to do to this defense 2 years ago.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

If I'm not mistaken State is breaking in a new QB and new receivers. I'm thinking State figures it can do exactly as you say and overpower them. I like the under 50 as think there might be a big emphasis on the ground game.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

everyone keeps saying boise is breaking in a new qb. last i checked he was in a lot of games last year for the 3rd and 4th quarter so he does have game experience not like he has never played in a game before. get ready boise ml

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Bet against Boise State at your own peril

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

Big Blue +14, bet it yesterday!