Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

SB and Friends. Thread.

Whats up fellas. This will be my first year posting my college football picks. Normally college football is my best sport, although last year I got locked up right before college football season and spent the entire season in jail, (no bond blows dick) ....Normally I would be making 5-6 picks every saturday and hitting on high frequency, but Im dedicating most of my time to NFL this season (look for my thread when the season starts)....especially since I missed the majority of last season/too many things change in college to take off a season and stay sharp unless you dedicate a loot of time....

anyways I will be posting my picks....not very many....I will be picking very conservatively, a couple a week, a teaser here and there, and tracking my picks....

Feel Free to discuss any picks/add picks if your one of my boys....

Smutbucket

Really like this teaser for today.....

8/30/12
    2 Team 6pt Teaser : Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units
    Football NCAA - South Carolina Gamecocks -1 -115 for Game
    Football NCAA - Washington State Cougars @ BYU CougarsTotal O 59 -110 for Game

Really think Leach and them disgusting WR's will put up a lot of pts......so will BYU....South Carolina will be a good close game but I dont see them losing this.....

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

word 'em up, brah!!
    "f@#k a no bond warrant... I'm rollin' the hard way!"
    best of luck on a profitable season, sir!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

SB IMHO FWIW I don't believe moving totals 6 pts is +ev long term. Moving a number from 8-2 or the like you are buying way way more value.

On the other hand I did quite well LY playing 4 teamers (mostly totals) in the NFL. List your totals both +/- 13 and you'll see some that jump off the page at you.

GL

Smutbucket

I believe I remeber an old youtube video by SBRJustin going about all the numbers behind 6 pt teasers.....

this is one case for me when I see them winning by 6-7 points spread but like SC especially since they have superior coaching/recruiting ( I kinda believe the line should be at -3/-4 and oddsmakers trying to get all the SC backers with the couple extra pts)...that being said I wouldnt take vandy +13 because I think SC could run away with it.......I dont know I just dont see SC losing this game, so I feel safe with the -1....

Thanks for input madison, feel free to post any solid edges you see in any games and I will investigate the games further/throw in my 2 cents, I really appreciate college football discussion and debate....especially this year because Im underequppied with time and information for college football season when normally its not the case....

lol ya blackeyeshamus, thanks for the wishes, its funny because I was on probation for about a month and I caught a new marijuana charge, I get to jail, and im like, whats my bond, I need to get out for football season, CO laughed at me and said Im not going anywhere for a while.....I cried that night.....lol jk....I was crying on the inside tho, especially since all the money/enjoyment I was losing, I did make a couple bets in jail for lunch trays, easiest bets I ever made, I had access to newspaper and lines but negotiated my own completely skewed lines (in my favor) with biased people who didnt know any better/just betting on their fav team.....lol

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Just stopping by to wish you BOL for this thread. Hopefully all dumb haters keep out of this thread. As for some contribution, I really like Oklahoma to pound UTEP. 30.5 is lot of chalk to lay, but I don't see UTEP scoring and Oklahoma should roll here for an easy 5 TD+ win.

BOL pal!

Smutbucket

Thanks Allure! Since theres so many games/teams in college football, I dont usually dig deep into every game....I usually look over card, pick out 5-6 games that stand out to me, dive into the numbers, and pick a couple spots from there......Although I havent looked into the saturday games yet (too excited for tonights/gonna start late tonight-til sat) , Im def gonna look into that game, and throw in whatever extra info I can about it..... I definately appreciate everyones input.

Also, I didnt mention, I went to school off and on at UCF for about 6 years (lol and didnt graduate, too much money in other things, no need for a college degree)....Although I didnt follow them much, I have a couple good friends who follow UCF/go to every game....and they convinced me to hop on this one....

Adding:
    8/30/12

UCF -14 (1st Half) (-115) Risking 1.15 units to win 1 units

colts
    colts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wanted to stop in and say good luck this season. Looking forward to your selections. I also like the gamecocks, and your parlay looks good also. I know bsu/msu isn't until tomorrow, but I also like MSU to cover the 6.5. The BSU team is only returning a few starters on both sides of the ball. I think they might be able to hang with MSU in the first half, but MSU should win by double digits.

Smutbucket

Thanks colts, as for that game, when I originally looked at week 1's games a bout 2 weeks back this game really stuck out to me (actually posted it as my facebook status on aug.2 ((if any of you on facebook add me/smutbucket to discuss picks/gambling with messanger service))....but my book had it at -4.5 then, now its around (6.5-7.5) so it concerns me a little....although I havent looked into the game that much, just kinda from what I know about the teams/boise starters leaving as well.....Im definately gonna look into that game more later tonight after this south carolina game!

Good luck to everyone this college football season, lets make some moneyyy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

laying the chalk on WVU on Saturday..

seeing how this nfl thread, i like gmen on wed night,,defending champs own this gm and dal beat the fukk up, nyg pass rush should be all up in romo's grill

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

i was all over ball state tonite pretty big. lost on sc -6 tho

Smutbucket

Easy cash in the UCF game....what was it 35-0 in 1st half???

ha 2dabank, funny you say that, I havent got too deep into the NFL yet, but I got 2 games circled for the first week already, (not for sure picks just 2 picks I already like/need to look into further) is Giants -4 and Phil -8.....

Although only 7 pts were put up in the 1st of BYU/WSU game Iam feeling good about the over.....both offenses playing like theres 1min left on the clock.....hopefully WSU offense gets the kinks out and puts up some points....I dont know why leach is running the ball at all....JUST THROW IT!

south carolina game exactly as I though too....oddsmakers buried all those backing south carolina at -6
    Last edited by Smutbucket; 08-30-12 at 10:21 PM.

2daBank

im hoping they dont get to crazy with the points in 1st half then i might jump on 2nd half over in provo...loving the way Mormons looking so far...

2daBank

2nd half ov 31...byu ov 17.5...

Smutbucket

ya the mormons are looking amazing....although their pass rush is terrible and all the personal fouls are rediculous....

you see the catch by wilson that was called back on a hold? the WR is gonna be rediculous....

over still looks good. like that bet 2dabank....even though mike leach appears drunk.....running the ball on 25 yard line with 20 seconds left and one timeout?

2daBank

i figure if byu can get me 21 wazzo find a way to put a few garbage points up late..

2daBank

fgs not doing me any damn good, half couldnt have started better until that shit..

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Shut up tardball

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Shut up tardball
    oh look everyone, the little bitch is back...its ok little bitch, i know you need attention and no one gives a fukk about you little bitch, you can follow me and say my name if it makes you feel special little bitch...but when you done get out of the basement and slap your whore of a mother for me as she really fukked up raising trash like you, little bitch..

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

BOL with your thread, smutbucket.

check out Ohio U +6'. saw a guy i know who played o-line for Penn State today and he confirmed my thoughts on this game. not even Graham Spanier and Joe Pa could cover up how shitty that team is this year (and for the better part of the next decade, most likely).

NittanyLionsFan

There's no way in hell the team is worse than last year, I can promise you that. That will be the worst PSU team for years and years to come. PSU back in the BCS very soon.

2daBank

There's no way in hell the team is worse than last year, I can promise you that. That will be the worst PSU team for years and years to come. PSU back in the BCS very soon.

no one gives a shit bout you or your dumbfukk childraperu homer ass opinion little bitch..

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no one gives a shit bout you or your dumbfukk childraperu homer ass opinion little bitch..
    Lol at you. I really really can't wait to choke your bitch ass out and snap your fkn arm you delusional fkn moron.

2daBank

Lol at you. I really really can't wait to choke your bitch ass out and snap your fkn arm you delusional fkn moron.
    yea im holding my breath waiting for you to show up little bitch... never had no one get their hand round my throat before and im sure a little bitch like you wont be the first, come get the 1 hitter quiter little bitch..you the delusional one..no one gives a fukk bout you, you a trolling little bitch, you run your mouth then scared to answer your phone, you 5 foot tall, you not coming to stl and if you do you leaving all fukked up,,,stop fronting you a little bitch, we all know this already..

most attention yo have ever got when you put my name in a thread title...that must be a sad feeling, little bitch..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 08-30-12 at 11:58 PM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i dunno, man. last year's team had Silas Redd, Justin Brown, Fera and on and on. the upside for this year's team is that at least the coach didn't check out 15 years ago and sell his soul to catch Eddie Robinson in Ws. also, i'm guessing that there will be fewer riots.

but enough of this. don't want to pollute smut's thread hitting softballs.

2daBank

you nailed that shit Biff..dude softer than a fukkin marshmallow..

NittanyLionsFan

Biff I was jOking about BCS teams soon obviously. But not about this years team being better than last years. Did you see PSU last year? Almost lost to IU and Purdue. One of the worst teams In FBS last year. Them being ranked was seri

NittanyLionsFan

Ously one of the biggest jokes I've ever seen. Fera was the team MVP easy. And he wasn't even that great.

2daBank

no one gives a shit bout you or your lame ass "jokes" little bitch...you are the joke little bitch..

NittanyLionsFan

Ok, well see about that this coming week

2daBank

you act like that scares me,,1st off we all no you aint got the stones, 2nd i would fukkin luv for you to show up but seeing how you to big a coward to even answer your phone i doubt it, and thirdly you wouldnt see much as that 1st right hand bust your ferry nose wide open all you will see is your own blood while i continue to hit you till you laid out crying like the little bitch you are..

Smutbucket

Agh. this games driving me nuts....wtf is mike leach doing....hes making terrible play calls and Tuel is terrible too....

2-1 on the night, 2 well capped games, and then this one....made a bad a call on leach ability to implement his offense...i mean he only had number 1 ranked offense in college fbs from 01-09....

although WILSON is digusting, had 2 disgusting catches called back by holding, one for a TD,
    that and the opening of 2nd half not being able to return that kickoff for a TD really pissed me off about this game
    anyways time to move on

Nittany, why the **** are you here? seriously. you got nothing better to do. this thread is obviously not for you.

SB and Friends. Official Thread Tracking Results:
    1-1 (-1.2 units)
    Last edited by Smutbucket; 08-31-12 at 12:21 AM.

2daBank

yea i should have left well enough alone without fukkin with this 2nd half.. guess having fb got me a little degen excited..damn byu been in red zone all half and has 6 points to show for 3 visits ...blah

Smutbucket

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    2nd half ov 31...byu ov 17.5...
    tough loss on the BYU over 17.5......3 times getting in redzone easily and not able to punch it in.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    tough loss on the BYU over 17.5......3 times getting in redzone easily and not able to punch it in.....
    yea shouldnt have even bothered..hate giving away money i had in the bag...what can i say, im a degen at times, hopefully got it out of my system..

1234 ... Last