No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The MSU-Boise State total opened at 55 at BOL and is now 46

Unreal.

Would've been a nice under to hit, and if it gets back to say 47, it still might. MSU breaking in a new QB, which means there will probably be heavy doses of Bell and the run game. Same for Boise, who's going against a ferocious defense on the road at night with a rookie signal-caller. I think you'd be nuts to play this over, but I wish I would've seen the early 55 or even 50 at Bookmaker.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Creeping up a little now. Really like it at 48, but I doubt the actual game total reaches that.

Boise is going to have a rough time against MSU's defense, which returns eight or nine starters and has (at least) five future NFL'ers (Gholston, Lewis, Bullough, Allen, Adams). I doubt MSU lights up the scoreboard, though.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Yeah, under seems solid.

I think both teams will struggle to get in the 20s.

I was leaning Michigan State -6.5 because they have a great defense, are playing at home, and Boise only returns 5 starters......I'm starting to think it's a trap.

We might see a score very similar to last nigh'ts Soutch Carolina/Vandy game. Watch Michigan State win but not cover.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Home guyz fer me tonight.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah, under seems solid.

I was leaning Michigan State -6.5 because they have a great defense, are playing at home, and Boise only returns 5 starters......I'm starting to think it's a trap.

We might see a score very similar to last nigh'ts Soutch Carolina/Vandy game. Watch Michigan State win but not cover.
    Not sure how you can trust MSU to score much. Bell and their OL returns, but they ranked last in the league in rushing last season. Maxwell should be OK eventually, but let's face facts: you're betting on a kid making his first start under the lights on national TV. And it's not like he has a bunch of reliable receivers to throw to -- they're as inexperienced as he is.

Fowler and Sims are the X-factors. Both freakishly talented, but no real track record.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'll say this, too: Petersen's a great coach and I expect for him to make some adjustments as the game goes on. I did lock MSU in at -6.5, but that's definitely up in the air. I see anywhere from a 4-10 point MSU victory.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah, under seems solid.

On pace to score exactly 46.

I'm glad I laid off Michigan State. Their offense is lost. The only hope they have is to continue to run the ball and play good defense.