Degenerate Life
    Degenerate Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

+Points, SU underdogs only

Not going to lay any points in NFL or NCAA this season. Might add more plays later this week. Week 1 NCAA EMU +3.5 UNLV +9 FIU +3.5 Auburn +145

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134511

will be interested in seeing how you do. just post all of your plays in this thread so it's easier. gl

Degenerate Life

Adding N. Arizona +25, E. Washington+5.5.

Degenerate Life

William & Mary +21.5(-120) @ Maryland

Degenerate Life

SMU +8.5 G.Tech +7(-105)

Degenerate Life

GT ML +260 I think they can pull off an upset here, VT offense might hurt themselves more than they help.

Degenerate Life

Week 1 Record 4-6 -$56

Tough one with GT won the spread but the SU up win would've helped, VT made the plays they needed to win the game.

Week 2 plays

Arizona +13.5
    ECU +23
    Oregon St. +7.5

Degenerate Life

adding CMU +21.5 for some reason I thought they were playing on the road or else would've gotten it yesterday.

Degenerate Life

Illinois St. ML+155 @ EMU. EMU's defense looked terrible against Ball St. Illinois St. has a big but also inexperienced O-line, I still think they can repeat the success BSU had and control this game.

Degenerate Life

N.Dakota St. +3.5(120) @ Colorado St., Had this in sights for a while, NDSU reigning FCS champs looking to prove something in this game. Eight of NDSU players were caught up in a petition fraud this week but none will be suspended for this game. CSU beat CU last week but, neither team looked impressive. RB for CSU Nwoke out for game, might hurt the offense.

Degenerate Life

Week 2 record 4-2(8-8) $52.50(-$4.50) FCS vs lower caliber FBS schools might be a gold mine 3-0 in those picks so far. Now that NFL has begun might not pick as many of these NCAA games. I have the same thing going on in a different thread in the NFL forum, went 3-0 today. Week 3 pick Notre Dame +3.5.

Degenerate Life

Miami(OH)+21 @ Boise St. Boise will win I just think 3 touchdowns might be too much for this team to cover.

Degenerate Life

ASU+6.5 @ Mizzou, Ohio @ Marshall+6. Mizzou got some problems on the O-line that might hurt them in this game. They also looked out of rhythm on offense in general vs Uga.Just hope ASU's offense doesn't slow down to much in a road game. Don't know what type of performance I'm going to get with Marshall but not going to pass up 6pts. in a home rivalry game.

Degenerate Life

Troy +15 I think Troy offense can do a better job than Auburn and keep it close at home.

Degenerate Life

ECU +7 Both teams starting new QB's, I've seen ECU's QB I believe he can run the offense. S.Miss defense is inexperienced and banged up, haven't seen their QB play but read an article that said he's mobile.

Degenerate Life

Asu ml+160

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134511

some great picks this week, you should've hit that asu ml

Degenerate Life

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    some great picks this week, you should've hit that asu ml
    Thanks, was going to take Notre Dame ML then decided to go with ASU last minute. They had their chances, I wish they would of capatalized on them.

Degenerate Life

Week 3 Record 5-2(13-10) $102($98)

Week 4 Picks New Mexico+7
    Clemson +13.5
    Kansas St. +14

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate Life View Post
    Thanks, was going to take Notre Dame ML then decided to go with ASU last minute. They had their chances, I wish they would of capatalized on them.
    not sure why i didn't take ND ML too. i played ND with the points and played a bunch of stupid moneylines i didn't believe in (colorado state and houston for example) so i definitely should have played ND

Degenerate Life

Hawaii+10, home team has distinct advantage in this series. Warriors are always tough to beat at home, which makes me wonder why +10 at home? Oh well I'll take the points and enjoy the game.

Degenerate Life

UNLV+10.5 This will be one of the few games were the Rebs are just as talented as their opponent. Air Forces offense might make for a better match up for the Rebs than Wazzu's "Air Raid" offense, which might have a better result for them.

Degenerate Life

BYU +7(-125), ML+200. Got greedy missed out on 7.5 it's ok I'll take the juicy 7. I'm taking BYU because I believe their defense can keep them in this game and give them a chance to win. My only concern with the Cougs is on offense too many mistakes on offense is what cost them against Utah, I think they'll come out and establish the run more this game similar to what Sparty did when they played Boise. When I watched Boise play Mia-OH the player that stood out was the RB Harper he runs hard and is hard to stop once he gets rolling. But I dont think the lanes to run or the time Southwick had to pass will be there. often as it was last game.Boise is good but inexperienced, I'll go with the more veteran/talented team on the road.

Degenerate Life

Utep +18

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Maryland +21.5 i am a massive geno smith hater. I saw him throw three ints vs syracuse two years in a row. When he turns it over it demoralized their defense.

Degenerate Life

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Maryland +21.5 i am a massive geno smith hater. I saw him throw three ints vs syracuse two years in a row. When he turns it over it demoralized their defense.
    I think you mean is Maryland+25.5 vs WVU, even at that I wouldn't touch them. They are inexperienced on offense and that will spell disaster in Morgantown. They wont be able to keep up with WVU. I remember that game against Syracuse it was Friday night game in the dome. Geno did play a terrible that game but playing at home he's a totally different player. I expect this game to be a blow out honestly. Randy Edsall does not do well agaist WVU I seen a stat where he is 1-6 vs them.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Told you man, this was never in doubt. Gimmick offense, big east talent. Oklahoma and Texas are going to expose WVU badly. And I doubt that's the only Big 12 games WVU loses.

Degenerate Life

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Told you man, this was never in doubt. Gimmick offense, big east talent. Oklahoma and Texas are going to expose WVU badly. And I doubt that's the only Big 12 games WVU loses.
    Nice hit man I thought the Terps would fold when they got down 14 but the hung in there all the way to the end.
    Adding San Jose St. ML+120

Degenerate Life

Week 4 - 7-2(20-12) $158.20(256.20)

Week 5 Picks Washington+7, Minnesota+7

Degenerate Life

Ohio St +3(-120) , ML +130. I like tOSU in this one because of their offense. They haven't impressed much over their last 3 games but they have made enough plays to win down the stretch. In contrast MSU's offense hasn't showed anything other than when playing MAC schools, and looked bad vs EMU last week. If Gholston can't go that's going to hurt Sparty on defense, as far as getting pressure and making plays in the backfield. tOSU lost last year 10-7 at home. Fickell was the coach last year, this year he's D coordinater, and his team did a pretty good job on defense vs. team that had more weapons than this years version.

Degenerate Life

Tennessee +14, UGa has some guys coming back off of suspension which might actually hurt them by trying to get those guys back into the flow of things. If Tenn. has any chance they have come out swinging and make some big plays early on offense in the game.

Degenerate Life

UMass +24.5 UMass is terrible, but Ohio's QB Tettleton is still a ? for the game, which leads me to believe he won't play. If he does play he might be rusty and Ohio won't get off to a quick start. The back up Vick(no relation) played well vs Norfolk St., but that was at home against a FCS school. All of UMass' home games will be played at Gillete Stadium, home of the Patriots. Playing in half empty pro stadium might negate the home field factor but I still like UMass to cover.

Degenerate Life

Oregon St.+3 I think Arizona is still in a transition stage under the new head Rich Rod. It showed last week against Oregon and I believe they're gonna be an up and down team the rest of the year. They do have home field advantage this week but the Beavs seem like a solid road team and proved it last week against UCLA. They kept a pretty good offense in check last week and I don't see why they cant do the same this Sat. night. The Wildcats QB Scott injured his hip in the last game and said it affected his throwing and running. He's going to start this game, I'll be interested on how he performs.

Degenerate Life

B.C. ML+200 I guess Watkins being out is going to slow down Clemson. I'm making this play strictly because of the line movement from 10-6.5.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate Life View Post
    B.C. ML+200 I guess Watkins being out is going to slow down Clemson. I'm making this play strictly because of the line movement from 10-6.5.

I like the play. Boyd has been hurt all week after last weeks game. *CHANCE* he could be knocked out eventually.

12 Last