imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv94 NCAA FOOTBALL YTD:30-32 -5.53 *12 unit GAME OF THE YEAR INSIDE*ending 10/14

YTD: 30-32 -5.53 Units

O.K Last week I got killed and lost everything I worked for all season. It was a combination of bad luck and bad plays. Let's hope this week will be better.. As always any feedback is appreciated and desired.. Thanks for being cool and supportive. You know who your friends in times like this, I made profit for 4 straight weeks to begin the season and no one was saying anything, I have a couple of bad weeks and the assholes come out of the clouds to tell me how terrible and square I am. I think it is pretty sad how people on here root against people but what the hell penetrate em..

9* Oregon -9 -113
    3* Oregon -6 (1st half)

Anyone who has been paying attention to my plays can see I do not wager 12 units on one play everyday.. Extremely Rare,but this one has called for a huge wager..

I don't think UCLA stands a chance in here. I can't see UCLA keeping up with an up-tempo Ducks team on the road in one of the most hostile enviroment in the nation with an inexperienced QB starting and a less than stellar offense. Oregon just doesn't lose @ Home we all know that and I don't trust UCLA on the road especially with Patrick Cowan in there. UCLAs defense might be improved but not to the extent that they can go on the road and stop an overpowering Oregon Duck offense. Expect a heavy does of Stewart on the Ground and Williams in the air..UCLA is very overrated IMO and has done nothing to really impress me yet. Expect the Bruins to have shitty field position throughout the enitire game=UCLA ranks 117th out of 119 teams, averaging 15.13 yards per kick returns..UCLA cannot keep up with this=Oregon ranks sixth in the nation in scoring offense (40.3 points per game), eighth in rushing offense (227.5), 18th in passing (259.5) and fourth in total offense (497.0). Only three teams in the country are better on third down -- the Ducks are converting 57.7 percent -- and they have scored on 21 of 23 trips inside the red zone
    Oregon's O-Line averaging 6-foot-5 and 317 pounds.Oregon's rushing offense tops the Pac-10, Even more telling is that the line has allowed only two sacks this season.

This will be my largest wager this year win or lose. I haven't loved a game this much in a long time..and if somehow I lose this I am willing to endure the bashing.. Lets win BABY!!!

All Feedback appreciated...

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-15 at 03:27 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MPMEYER1982
    MPMEYER1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I'm 110% behind you on this one bro, Oregon wins and wins BIG. Oregon will have this covered by the end of the 1st quarter and it will only get uglier from there.

imgv94

We will win this one MP... I am going to get my family members down on this one as well.. It is not everyday I like a game this much..

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

After that great Indiana call last week I'm going with ya.

imgv94

I went 4-12 last week. I suck...

But I have had success will big plays.. GL Hawk how close are you to Dallas Center? I have alot of family there.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

About 70 miles. I work for FedEx and get to Dallas Center every once in a while. We all have bad weeks but I love your big bold plays. GL this week.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one smells like a tragedy.

I hope you're listening to me, IMG, because you know I'm not a hater. If anything, you should know it's bad timing for a play like this.

imgv94

Why you like UCLA?

JDK192
    JDK192's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only good team Oregon beat was Oklahoma and that was with very controversial officiating. They looked very unimpressive vs a weak Fresno team as well. UCLA has a pretty good and opportunistic defense for once. I don't think Oregon will be able to walk up and down the field like they've done most of the year on offense. I'm staying away from this game but the line seems a little high to me. Good luck.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

IMG I hope for the best. Oregon does have a great home field advantage. That alone could get you this win.

MPMEYER1982

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    This one smells like a tragedy.

I hope you're listening to me, IMG, because you know I'm not a hater. If anything, you should know it's bad timing for a play like this.
    HUH?????????????

Give me 1 good reason to take UCLA in this game?? Starting QB is out, Oregon coming off of an embarrassing loss returning home to face an untested road UCLA team. It's not like Oregon is coming off of a tough, close loss. They got humilated by one of there Pac 10 rivals. Now they get a chance to return home and face a decent but not great UCLA team minus thier starting QB and you are saying to stay away from this game????? IMG isn't chasing from last week with this game because it is the easiest game on the board in college football to cap this week. I dare you to bet UCLA in this one and when they get beat by 20+ points, I won't say I told you so. Best of luck to you!!!

MPMEYER1982

Quote Originally Posted by JDK192
    The only good team Oregon beat was Oklahoma and that was with very controversial officiating. They looked very unimpressive vs a weak Fresno team as well. UCLA has a pretty good and opportunistic defense for once. I don't think Oregon will be able to walk up and down the field like they've done most of the year on offense. I'm staying away from this game but the line seems a little high to me. Good luck.
    Nah bro, you got it backwards. UCLA is the team who hasn't played anyone with a pulse this year except for a flaky, inconsistent Utah team and a Washington team that put 29 on their "pretty good defense." The other 3 games were against Rice, Stanford and Arizona (not exactly high powered, good teams). Going into Tempe and beating Arizona St by 35 isn't the easiest of things to accomplish. If Oregon were coming off of a close loss to Cal than maybe I could see where this game could be iffy. But the truth be told is that Oregon got humilated by a really good team and now they get to return home and play an untested UCLA team. Easy choice as I see it.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I probably would not bet on UCLA here but I sure as hell would not lay this many points with Oregon right now...

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MPMEYER1982
    HUH?????????????

Give me 1 good reason to take UCLA in this game?? Starting QB is out, Oregon coming off of an embarrassing loss returning home to face an untested road UCLA team. It's not like Oregon is coming off of a tough, close loss. They got humilated by one of there Pac 10 rivals. Now they get a chance to return home and face a decent but not great UCLA team minus thier starting QB and you are saying to stay away from this game????? IMG isn't chasing from last week with this game because it is the easiest game on the board in college football to cap this week. I dare you to bet UCLA in this one and when they get beat by 20+ points, I won't say I told you so. Best of luck to you!!!
    I'm not saying there are any good reasons to take UCLA in this game. I have not even looked at the details of the matchup. I'm simply making a good-hearted suggestion to IMG that he not set himself up for a difficult beat which this certainly could end up being. Even if I was very certain Oregon could cover this spread, I would tell him the same.

Now, when Oregon wins by 20+ points, feel free to tell me you told me so. I couldn't care less, because there's no way I'm ever going to let one game be that important to me. Too many things can happen when dozens of individuals are influencing the outcome of an event, and that includes officials.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I kind of feel the same way, I don't like UCLA but don't get why this is a strong play, there are better games out there, Mizzou, NMSU, BC. Syracuse look good, I like Michigan St. like I do every week, but they almost remind me of the Oakland Raiders with their attitude toward the game right now, who knows if they even show up.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

wish I had a real opinion on this one, but I don't...

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    I'm not saying there are any good reasons to take UCLA in this game. I have not even looked at the details of the matchup. I'm simply making a good-hearted suggestion to IMG that he not set himself up for a difficult beat which this certainly could end up being. Even if I was very certain Oregon could cover this spread, I would tell him the same.

Now, when Oregon wins by 20+ points, feel free to tell me you told me so. I couldn't care less, because there's no way I'm ever going to let one game be that important to me. Too many things can happen when dozens of individuals are influencing the outcome of an event, and that includes officials.
    You make a great point right here. I do realize I am putting alot of eggs in the basket, but I am not putting all of them. I do understand what you are saying and appreciate the gesture. I just love this game so much that having a small wager or even a medium wager on it wouldn't be satisfying. I feel the chances of this wager losing are extremely small. I like this wager 20x more than a usual wager, and I bet only 12x more.. isetcap GL with your plays bro..

JDK192

MPMeyer where did I say UCLA has played anybody? I said they have an opportunistic defense. 14 turnovers and 4 non-offensive TD's in 5 games. Yes that is very opportunistic, no matter what the competition is. Their D didn't give up 29 vs Wash, their O gave up 7 of them on a pick 6. And last I checked Washington was 4-2 and their only losses were to #3 USC (who they should've beat) and #15 Oklahoma.

And "going into Tempe and beating Arizona St by 35 isn't the easiest of things to accomplish". That's a joke right? Arizona St sucks this year. They have beaten absolutely no one (N Ari, Col, Nev).

I said I'm staying away from this game. But you act like laying a more than a TD vs an decent team that's proven they can score on offense, defense, and sp teams is a no-brainer.

imgv94

JDK

Would you like to know my #1 reason for liking Oregon here?

Autzen Stadium

JDK192

IMGV. Agree 100%, definately one of the harder places to play in the country. I think that's the main reason this line is over a TD, though.
    Last edited by JDK192; 10-10-06 at 12:40 PM.

imgv94

ADDING:

2*UCONN -5 -105
    You gotta love it when your team loses by 22 and is playing a team that has just won by 55 and you still have to give 5 points(actually opened up 6.5 fav). Why would the books allow this?? Maybe because ARMY is shit and is the relief UCONN needs to get back on the winning track. ARMY should score more than 10 points in this game and UCONN should be in control throughout..

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Can't find the Oregon '9' . . .

imgv94 are you waiting for 9 in the OR game or did you buy
    it down or was there a nine out there? (I see the Panthers
    came off the 10 at Cascade for the Friday game) . . . but with the OR/UCLA I only see 10s accross . . .
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-15 at 03:28 PM. Reason: image does not exist

imgv94

I bought it down to -9 -113

imgv94

Adding:

1*rice +6 -105

imgv94

Adding:

1* Troy -8.5

mark09
    mark09's Avatar Become A Pro!

First of all everyone has bad weeks so don’t sweat it or beat yourself up, part of could be the shear number of games played.

I almost have to count myself out on this one as I lived in Oregon for over 10 years and I am huge Oregon fan. While I may agree with pick and feel Oregon has the capability to blow out UCLA, I am not sure the game rating is appropriate and there could be better games out there. But you know what they say, opinions are like………

On one hand, two weeks ago Oregon looked dominating blowing out Arizona State on the road and if you watched or look closely at the Oklahoma game, Oregon did anything they wanted to against Oklahoma on offense and take away the 4 turnovers and Oregon would have won that game with ease. While UCLA’s rushing defense seems to be OK, their secondary look shaky. Your right on there and thats good news for the Ducks.

On the other hand, Oregon has a propensity to allow teams to hang in the game. They seem to allow the competition to stay to close. The road team has won the last 4 games SU and 7 of the last 10. As far UCLA road test against Washington, The Huskies just might be a little under rated as know one expected anything from them.

Overall, I like the pick and while I won’t be playing the game, (Oregon propensity to allow teams to hang in),

I will be on your side and routing for you all the way! Good Luck and I hope Oregon crushes them.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    JDK

Would you like to know my #1 reason for liking Oregon here?

Autzen Stadium
    I am with you here I also took oregon

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

The line is down to 8 now.

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

tell ya what im

those guys that cast not only the first but the last stones have never put in the time, effort and the hard work it takes to so much as even develope any kind of a handicapping system that can, at the very least break you even. these guys couldn't form their own letalone legitimate opinion on a game if they tried, and if they did have an opinion on a game they'd be knock'n at the knees 1/2 scared to death if they had to bet more then 50 bucks to back it up. atab.
    i see and agree with all the reasons you like oregon. but i cant make them a bet.
    when comparing ucla's rd games with oregons hm games my numbers give me the score oregon 37.50, ucla 19.60. oregon -17.90
    when comparing ucla hm gms with oregon rd gm i get ucla 26.10, oregon 24.70. ucla - 1.40
    when comparing all games to all games i get oregon 27.80 ucla 24.40. oregon -3.40
    a bet for me has to be when one team beats the spread in all 3 catorgories but oregon beats ucla in the home vs road matchup by twice the spread.
    ducks have won 31 of 40 at home and 8 of those 9 losses at home i think may have come by way of ucla as the bruins have won 8 out of their last 10 trips to the duckhouse. hey, could turn out to be one of those best bets of the season.

psycho44
    psycho44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    ADDING:

2*UCONN -5 -105
    You gotta love it when your team loses by 22 and is playing a team that has just won by 55 and you still have to give 5 points(actually opened up 6.5 fav). Why would the books allow this?? Maybe because ARMY is shit and is the relief UCONN needs to get back on the winning track. ARMY should score more than 10 points in this game and UCONN should be in control throughout..
    I think the line dropped on UConn because of the numerous discliplinary suspensions for players having 2 6-packs in their hotel rooms the day before that UConn game they had last week which they lost.

I think they were mostly back-ups though, so hopefully it won't have an impact on this game.

I also agree with ISetCap. A harsher blunt word would be "chase". Just be careful whatever the outcome of this game, don't let it affect the way you wager on your next game. Look at the California game. That's a nice one to load up on. Or the game tonight with what's that team with a +6.
    Last edited by psycho44; 10-12-06 at 03:36 PM.

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

imgv94 are you going to put more on this since it's at 8 now

imgv94

Wow line is going the other way.. I cannot explain this I guess bettors respect UCLA more than I do...Well I hate it when the line we get sucks but sometimes it means nothing anyway.. Lets hope this is one of those times.

I still think Oregon is the right play.. If steam plays always won then everyone on here would be rich from betting em..

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

imgv, the line move is due to dr bob having ucla as a 2 star to cover the spread. that explains the line move.

imgv94

Thanks for that info bro I really appreciate it.. I have alot of money on this game and when I saw the line was -8.5 today it had me thinking for all day what the hell is going on? Thanks for satisfying my curiousity..

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL this weekend imgv...

12 Last