The Bull
    The Bull's Avatar Become A Pro!

boise st

no where what we have been used to. mich state opens a can on them friday.

JasonBecker
    JasonBecker's Avatar Become A Pro!

MSU by 7-17

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this the famous Brahma Bull?

creightonbjaysNC
    creightonbjaysNC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i agree mich st wins, but they are not going to open up a "can" on boise. boise has had average players to their school for the past decade, but the reason they have been excellent is because, i know its corny, they are like family. they are excellent in big stage week 1 games, and always surprises the public when they are massive underdogs according to the public. people had their doubts when kellen moore came into the number one position for quarterbaack, but he quickly shut those critics. mich state is without their leader, cousins, and i think it will be difficult for the offense to get rolling at first. their defense is flat out nasty but dont expect a blowout here. I see a 17-14 result

JasonBecker
    JasonBecker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by creightonbjaysNC View Post
    i agree mich st wins, but they are not going to open up a "can" on boise. boise has had average players to their school for the past decade, but the reason they have been excellent is because, i know its corny, they are like family. they are excellent in big stage week 1 games, and always surprises the public when they are massive underdogs according to the public. people had their doubts when kellen moore came into the number one position for quarterbaack, but he quickly shut those critics. mich state is without their leader, cousins, and i think it will be difficult for the offense to get rolling at first. their defense is flat out nasty but dont expect a blowout here. I see a 17-14 result

Michigan State might have the best defense in the country this year outside of LSU/Alabama. I can't imagine how a newbie QB like Sethwick is going to succeed on the road in a hostile environment against a really ferocious defense like that

I agree it's possible to have a close game if Michigan St's QB plays terribly and throws 4 picks but they're probably just going to do what Alabama did a couple years ago - rely on defense and power running game to wear down Boise and win like a 24-7 or maybe 20-6 kind of a game. I wouldn't be surprised if Boise gets shut out. Michigan St's defense is that good

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your post is right on the money Jason!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

boise always seems to shock people

ConferenceChalk
    2013 YTD: 42-35-1
    ConferenceChalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by creightonbjaysNC View Post
    Sorry but the "family" concept doesn't hold much water. Boise had legit talent last year as evidenced by having 6 players drafted - and this doesn't even include Kellen Moore who was an awesome college QB.

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

When has Boise ever lost a major OOC in this situation?

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone loves Mich ST. That makes Boise a instant lean for me

creightonbjaysNC

Quote Originally Posted by ConferenceChalk View Post
    Sorry but the "family" concept doesn't hold much water. Boise had legit talent last year as evidenced by having 6 players drafted - and this doesn't even include Kellen Moore who was an awesome college QB.
    Legit talent? Legit talent would be having those 6 players drafted in the first 2 rounds. They haven't had a top 50 recruiting class in 5 years.

creightonbjaysNC

Quote Originally Posted by venture View Post
    Everyone loves Mich ST. That makes Boise a instant lean for me
    I hope the ML just skyrockets this week.