Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

The Rise of the Trojan Empire

What's good, SBR crew? Been a while since I've been around consistently but football season is about here and I'm pumped. Not sure if I'm gonna have my football season thread this year but I threw in some futures about two weeks ago and I've been meaning to post 'em, so I'm gonna do it here. They're all related, and the thread title will make sense when you check out what I've got..

I'm really lovin' the USC Trojans this year and feel that they are just more explosive than any team in college football. This offense could be the best we've seen in years and I'm excited to see what it's capable of. The defense won't be on the O's level, but it should be enough to get some good things done this season. I put in 3 props, here they are:

On all 3 of these BIG.

USC wins BCS Championship +425

Matt Barkley wins Heisman Trophy +400

Matt Barkley top 3 Heisman finish -175

Really love that last one.. Just can't see that not happening unless Barkley gets injured. Robert Woods is an absolute FREAK and Lee is a weapon as well, and I think Barkley shreds it all year with these two out west. If USC makes the championship game, Bark should win the Heisman, and if they win it.. Lock it down.

These lines have since moved quite a bit.. USC Champ and Bark Heisman have been +360 all week on 5Dimes where I bet these on Aug. 11th and 12th, but I just saw Barkley drop to +300. Still like it. When I bet the Bark Heisman top 3 finish, it was a low max which I maxed and it moved to -230, been there since.. Thought it would gravitate back to around -200 where I would max it out again, but it hasn't. Still might get down for more on that..

I think we see the Trojans get back to the absolute elite over the next few years.. Some sick recruiting coming in, 2013 looks NASTY. It's been SEC lately but USC is postseason eligible again and there's just something about that Southern Cal Trojan aura. This year should be the start of that Trojan run and at these awesome prices, I'm down for the get down. Let's go.

Anyways, just getting these out there.. Glad to be back, best of luck to everyone this season, hope its a great one!

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Just bet the max on Barkley top 3 Heisman finish again at -230, that moved the line to -270. I'm averaged in at -202.5. Love that bet, can't see it not happening without an injury. GL.