2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Frogs, I love missouri and Louisville with ya, good luck pal

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK Frog,

Since u insist this is the 5 star play of the week, I shall play it like this...

9/15/12 6:45am $46.75 $5.50 Pending 9/15/12 12:00pm College Football 130 Ohio State -850* vs California

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow frog glad I didn't take that spreadski

mae7199
    mae7199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Waiting on your write ups frogs. I enjoy them and use them. Good luck!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Check in frogger
    Your tcu boys best not fukk me again this weekend...

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

3rd straight week of above 50% picking against the spread but the unit sizes are my downfall, may have to start betting straight

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

I really don't like this week's card, definately the toughest one so far this year. Not going to be as many plays this week, but there are some

First up I have a play on the Friday night game, Baylor has played a bad SMU team and was trailing at halftime against Sam Houston State before pulling away late in the 4th quarter. Baylor still has issues on both sides of the ball, they are not polished, while Louisiana Monroe has proven they can compete with teams that have similar athletes to the Bears. Throw in the fact that ULM is at home, I really like Louisiana Monroe +7.5 in this game. It will probably be another high scoring shootout for the Warhawks but 7.5 points should be enough

Second I like Clemson +14 at Florida State, Florida State hasn't played anyone yet and the step up in competition will be kind of a culture shock to the Seminoles. Florida State should still win but they won't win by 2 TDs, Clemson is too good for that especially on offense.

In Blacksburg I am endorsing my first total bet of the year, which is Virginia Tech/Bowling Green Under 47. Both of these teams have serious offensive issues, and have above average defenses. This will be a low scoring struggle, a 21-7 type of score.

North Carolina was destroyed by Louisville before rallying late and almost winning. But I really don't think the Tar Heels are that good, so when they host East Carolina at home on Saturday I think they will still be a bit underwhelming. East Carolina was blown away by South Carolina but rebounded with a nice win at Southern Miss, so this team has the ability to compete. So I like East Carolina +17 in this since I don't think there is much of a gap between these two teams.

In Fort Worth TCU is back home to face Virginia. Both teams had underwhelming Week 3 results. TCU turned the ball over 4 times in the red zone which turned what should have been a 40 point rout into an unimpressive 14 point margin at Kansas, while Virginia was completely unprepared for Georgia Tech. One interesting stat here is the last team from a BCS conference to cover at Amon G. Carter stadium was Kansas in 1996, so its been nearly 16 years. I think this streak will continue, Virginia has problems on offense, and their defense will not be enough to stop a high powered TCU offense that has been smooth as butter so far this year. TCU -17 is the play, I think TCU wins by a margin in the 20s.

In Atlanta, my lock of the week is Georgia Tech -14, I think Miami is terrible and much worse than the Virginia team Georgia Tech just stomped, this will be another start to finish stomping for the Jackets. Miami does not have the players to stop the triple option, and things will just get ugly.

In Columbia, Missouri makes its SEC road debut, and unfortunately for them this will fare about as well as their SEC home debut. South Carolina is on a mission and isn't going to let an inferior Missouri team get in their way. South Carolina will make a statement and welcome Missouri to the SEC. This one could get ugly, Missouri is a bit banged up right now and defensively will not hold up for 4 quarters here, I like South Carolina -10 in this one

Kansas State has a habit of playing down to their competition or up to their competition. They have been underwhelming against Missouri State and North Texas, allowing North Texas to hang around too long last week. And they go to Norman to play an Oklahoma team we don't know much about, although they got 2 weeks to prepare for this K State attack. And I think K State's mediocrity will catch up to them in this game, they won't be bailed out by their mistakes, Oklahoma will take advantage and destroy Kansas State like they did last year. Oklahoma -14 is the play

Louisiana Tech remains my under the radar sneaky good team, and I am perplexed as to why they are underdogs at Illinois this week. Illinois sucks, they got routed by Arizona State and were unimpressive against Western Michigan, and they still have injury issues. Meanwhile Louisiana Tech's offense is a well oiled machine, defensively they have been pretty bad but Illinois is not an offensive juggernaut so as long as LA Tech can put points on the board it doesn't matter how they play on defense. I like Louisiana Tech +3 in this game, I think they win outright

Arizona State is a team I still don't think is that good, they beat 2 bad teams at home before losing to Missouri in a game that wasn't as close as the final score. They get a rejuvinated Utah team that had a huge season changing win against BYU, so they are confident now, and Arizona State might overlook this one. Which is why I like Utah +7 in this game, and I also like the Under 50, since both teams still have offensive issues.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Overall the first 3 weeks I am 32-25-2 which is 56.1%

I am going to flat bet this week, no unit sizes

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

59 plays in 3 weeks?

ThadCastle
    ThadCastle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

You're losing a high percentage of your 5 unit plays, what is your unit total for this season?

Can we get an update?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by ThadCastle View Post
    You're losing a high percentage of your 5 unit plays, what is your unit total for this season?

Can we get an update?
    +4.3

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

good write up froggs
    give urself a raise and flatbet the median avg

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Thoughts on tulsa/fresno over?

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

shake it off...i think capping is sound, just a case of jumping the gun too early in the season w too much in play

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Thoughts on tulsa/fresno over?
    Total is about 7 points too high... not confident a team will reach 40 in this one

xcrazyaenoyx
    xcrazyaenoyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

can't wait to see your final picks and good luck

blue.eyed.tuna
    blue.eyed.tuna's Avatar Become A Pro!

7-4 over ten games....less is more in terms of games played. Nice work frogs

mae7199
    mae7199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I know you like to get in early on the lines. Whats your take for this weekend Frogs?

First ... 3456