jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lets Go Sooners

No bet on the game but would like to see Texas go down. Mac Brown is not a good coach. He got the job through politics. I know one of the AD's friends down there.

jjgold

Texas got every break

unreal, when is the luck going to run out for this team?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

JJ, I think them Sooners have got your handicapping goat every since that doomed LSU game. I know the feeling after loading up on USC and making my contribution to organized crime today.

jjgold

I hate this, almost every Sunday now I have to work off my debt cutting grass and painting. I already made a deal with this one bookmaker from Camden I use that I will paint his house this week and he will wipe out the $2300 and I can stil play with him.

I just cannot get on a run, it has been like 6 months now of bad luck, boy when I get hot though I should get most of it back.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Painting is not a bad gig. Not as fun as smoking cigars and playing 3 card Monty, but not that bad either. Just hang out at the parloe office and scoop a couple of long timers who kind of think they are still in the joint. Get you one of those fake 30-30's and get them painting while you do your capping.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

your due coach. i'm sure you will get'um tomorrow.

jjgold

Danny in the hole big today

No clue how to get out

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

really thought the sooners played well for three quarters...unfortunately to get the cover, you have to play all four...