Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

My Pick to win the 2012 BCS Championship

LSU/Alabama - So basically the same thing with both these teams , they are both worth a look, but are the odds worth it? I dont think so. LSU is +550 and Alabama is +650. As always both teams have a tough schedule. So they are both out to me.

USC +330 - Not worth it to me, very low odds. The conference is down, but even so, one slip up, and its probably over.

Oklahoma +1000 - The odds are ok, but Oklahoma and Bob Stoops can never seem to get it done when it counts.

My Pick to win:

Virginia Tech +2800 to bet 1 unit

This is a long shot and I am aware of it. They have a pretty easy schedule, with Clemson being there toughest game on the road. Clemson is usually tanking by Week 8 of the season so I feel pretty good about that. There toughest game being Florida St is at home. If FSU is as good as advertised, and V. Tech is still unblemished, which I think they will be. That should propel them into the mix. V. tech also usually struggles to start the year, and then suddenly they look great. As long as they can take care of G. Tech to start the year, I believe they will go undefeated.

Go ahead, criticize, but I like this pick.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Good value at 28/1 and what looks like a soft schedule. But keep one thing in mind- VT is breaking in 4 new starters on the O-Line and lost some key people like David Wilson. These type of bets are tough to get a read on. GL.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I wouldn't feel comfortable betting on ACC football, I've been burned way too many times before. +2800 gives you plenty of space to hedge by taking FSU and the BCS opponent, but with the ACC you just never, ever know. For all you know they could choke vs. UVa or @Cinci, or hell they could lose to Ga. Tech to open the season. There are just too many games where they *could* lose that you'd never think to hedge, that's the way ACC football is. I'd suggest finding value elsewhere.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Love Va tech at 28/1, not sure why Logan Thomas isn't getting more attention on the early Heisman watch...