jaffers
    jaffers's Avatar Become A Pro!

jaffers gems for week 6

well here goes again hit 9 bets in last weeks thread and lost 7 bets however two of the bets i lost were a 4tm. parlay and a 5 tm parlay and goddamn if tulane didn't give up a kickoff return for 100 yards after late in teh 4th and then fumble the first play from scrimmage after i would have had a nice score as all the other teams in the parlays were underdogs and won. oh well close too having a great day. I also hit the g. tech moneyline at +330 so that was a nice win. at any rate onward and upward.

pitt -6.5 at Syracuse ( i know, iknow this is a much improved syracuse team since the beginning of the season but losing all these close ovetime games must start taking a toll on this team and as tough as it can be to play in carrier dome i think Pitt even with loss of anotehr linemen gets it done here as palko passing makes the difference
    pitt-6 at Syracuse

okst-3 at Kstate (hit a bad line here... i stuttered and the line shot up and i was afraid it was going to go higher so i hit it... i deserve to lose this one)

Michigan-17vsMichSt ( no really michigan st. is very injured. and michigan will have a few recruits at game one who is debating between mich and mich st. as much as i love the humor of john l. smith i don' t beleive his beat up squad will hang here and i see mucho touchdowns for manningham and company.

southfla-7( another bad line i hit too early) win some lose some

navy +3.5 at Air Force( i like this one... navy dismantled uconn last week in revenge for 2003 loss to the uconn and i hope they have enoguh left in their tanks to shoot down air force here... i got a good number on this one) plus i have a system play that has gone 206-147 since 1984. two plays in the system this week (mtsu winner... uconn..pending)

arkst. -6 vs. lamonroe ( ark st. in a double ot loss last year couldn't get it done... this time it is at home. ulmonroe playing close in losses and losing the last three losses were by 6 pts. total... .however the loss of starting qb will be the difference here. as chance payne will not get it done as a starter

N.MexicoSt. Pick at Idaho two words chase holbrook

W.michigan -3 at. Ohio U

5tm parly
    191] OREGON +160
    [167] VIRGINIA +210
    [143] NAVY +120
    [179] MISSOURI +170
    [157] OKLAHOMA +155

4tm parlay
    [191] OREGON +160
    [143] NAVY +120
    [179] MISSOURI +170
    [157] OKLAHOMA +155

2tm parlay
    Unc +850 at Miami
    washington +1150 at Usc

Unc +850 stabbbing here not sure but 8.5 to 1
    seems like too much for two hot seat coachs.

Washington +1150 11.5 to 1 seems way high too me. why not...

washington +19.5 vs Usc easily could do it

UNC +19 at. Miami

kansas +105 vs. Texas a/m... a/m runs... kansas stops the run and are a much better team at home. deflated a/m team puts francione one step closer to being fired.

all right i know these are alot of bets. but i am not a big player. and these total 700$ in wagers and the two parlays payout 800$ so there is room for error here and i like the blend.

good luck to all
    win some lose some but always get some

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

jaffers,

GL tommorrow...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck jaffers, had Tulane last week also. Against you on UM/MSU, but everything else looks pretty good. I especially like the Kansas play.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not too sure about your Missouri pick at all bud. The Tigers just can't win on the road to save there life for some reason.

BOL on your plays bud

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's good to have good young cappers like jaffers surface here at SBR...

jaffers
    jaffers's Avatar Become A Pro!

razz,
    yeah that tulane game was a tough loss... they were down 17 to 0 at one point but put together a good comeback and actually too k lead late in the 4th and then everything went south. the kick return for a td just about made me shit razor blades. but then tulane qb fumbles snap on very first offensuve play after that and smu scores a fg... tulane scored again quick and didn't the onside or the cover... damn that was a good game. glad you like the kansas play, so do i that is why i bet it. about um/mich st. one reason i am on that is because last winter i looked at what happened every time(since 1984) a team that was a 14 or more pt favorite lost outright what they did in there next game. While there is not much data for this one but if the losing team in the scenario is a rd dog of 12 points or more they go 10-23 Ats. Thus one reason why i hit michigan right when it came out. I also expected the line to go up. I wish i had some secret powers in predicting line movement or patience.

as for missouri/texas tech... i think that texas tech has been to the precipice three times already this year and snuck out two wins versus a utep team that i don't beleive has a defense as good as missouri and a quarterback that doesn't appear to be as good as missouri's. Tcu has showed it inconsistencies this year and to see that offensive output for t tech in that was a surprise. However these were both rd games for t. tech so let's look at their last home game. T. Tech had some heroic touchdowns the first one being theone with 7 secs left in the half and the second being the 8 play 80 yarder that won the game but they were dominated in T.O.P. and also if the stats i saw were right t.tech was a paltry 1-7 third down conversions. Will they play this way against Missouri? I don't know but i think Missouri has the better balance between pass/run offense and pass/run defense so worth a play. I think tony temple will be the difference makeer in this one.

p.s. ok.state game and the western michigan game are in trouble as that ace guy has em both on his cfb card. I am cursed on those. hahahah joking