SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT Profit: Take Home Dogs vs. Tennessee

Take Home Dogs vs. Tennessee

Game Time: 10/7/2006 7:45:00 PM
    By: L.T. Profit Sports Group
    http://www.who2beton.com

You should literally follow the 'Dogs this Saturday when Georgia hosts Tennessee in an important SEC matchup.

Similar to the LSU-Florida battle this week, Georgia is another 5-0 SEC team that finds itself in the unusual role of a home underdog here.

We simply cannot resist backing the Bulldogs in this spot, given that their defense is allowing a scant 6.8 points per game this season. The offense should also receive a lift with the return of quarterback Joe Tereshinski. That should boost the passing game and give some balance to a Georgia offense that is averaging 133.4 rushing yards per game.

Tennessee is 4-1, but the Volunteers caught a sloppy California team on opening week, barely nipped Air Force 31-30 and beat up on two other lightweights (Marshall, Mississippi). They lost their toughest challenge vs. Florida, and this Georgia team is quite comparable to that Gators unit. Throw in the fact that Georgia is 4-1 both SU and ATS in the last five head-to-head meetings, and we will call for another mild upset here.

Play: Georgia +2½

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the bulldogs in this game myself.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

The Bulldogs should cash the ML in this matchup on Saturday.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL on this one...