nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

CFB Betting Strategies

Hey guys, with the best betting season of all approaching I was wondering if anyone had some betting strategies that worked for them. Obviously you need to pick the right teams and whatnot but I wanted to know the types of bet because I always bounce around between parlays, all-in straight wagers, and once attempted a round robin.

Right now Im leaning towards heavy straight wagers and multiple parlays(maybe chronologically based ones) to get good odds. Im at 5Dimes with -107 odds to start. Any thoughts?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Heard from someone on the boards that if you have a 20+ team parlay and bet HUGE ml favorites if you can hit two of those starting with $100 you'll have some serious return.

Or a simpler way, martingale a top 5 team to cover the spread their first 3 games, its going to happen.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

college football for me is absol. teaser mania /you get a 40pt. fav. in cfb. you can lay it /tease it down to 33 even 27/i play 13 pt. teasers at times/usually 7-8 teamers/not big money i admit gang but i love winners /check LTPROFITS early picks /in mlb. rite now he is like plus 51 units /why pay a damm tout

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

i meant LTPROFITS early pks.in cfb.

bktrembath
    bktrembath's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not trying to agitate greenhippo, but have you had any luck with Martingale?

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Heard from someone on the boards that if you have a 20+ team parlay and bet HUGE ml favorites if you can hit two of those starting with $100 you'll have some serious return.

Or a simpler way, martingale a top 5 team to cover the spread their first 3 games, its going to happen.
    Checked a 20 teamer with NCAAF plays larger than 14pt faves and it's basically a 5/2 return. Interesting concept but one upset can put a damper on it.