SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

AJ Apollo: Take Irish Over Boilermakers

Take Irish Over Boilermakers

Game Time: 9/30/2006 2:30:00 PM
    By: A.J. Apollo
    http://www.who2beton.com

Notre Dame. coming off a big rally last week against Mich St., should be ready this Saturday when they host Purdue.

Notre Dame came back from the dead last week to pull out a 40-37 win over Michigan State and I look for the Irish to build from that momentum.

Purdue has one of the nation’s worst pass defenses and that doesn’t bode well as they are facing quarterback Brady Quinn in this one. Purdue is just 1-9 ATS the last two seasons in games 5-9. The Boilermakers are just 2-6 ATS in their last eight road games. Purdue is 0-5 ATS in their last five games versus non-conference opponents. This will be the Boilermakers first road game of the season and they have not fared well on the road going 1-5 ATS the last six seasons.

Look for the Irish to play inspired ball Saturday as they smash the Boilermakers.

Play: Notre Dame

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i think 14 points is giving purdue too many

i seen it even opened at 14.5 which is even better

i haven't seen purdue play yet but by the numbers i lean towards purdue

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

this line seems about right to me...I expect the Irish to play a better first half than they did the past two weeks...also this is Purdue's first road game and their D is pretty bad...but, ND's D isn't anything to write home about either...no play for me...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm thinking the under might be the best way to play this game.