Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Just picked up the Game of year lines @ the Golden Nugget.

Boise St getting 6.5 @ Mich St looks solid.
    Don't know if you live in Vegas, but if you would have shown up on the day the lines were released, you could have gotten +7.5.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Football....Phil Steele
    Basketall...Blue Ribbon
    Schedules...Don Best

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Just got my p. Steele college and pro previews today.. also picked up athlons pro preview... just looking for m. Lawrence playbook and ill be set..

nikossf

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    Football....Phil Steele
    Basketall...Blue Ribbon
    Schedules...Don Best

Ever check out Blue Ribbon College Football? 22.95 for the yearbook.

nikossf

Just ordered my rotation schedules.... I hate printing them out and having a bunch of papers from previous weeks laying around... I like to have the schedule and write in the opening numbers before the season starts,.then before each week goes along I update them...

Shit,..I really hope they take out some of the BS ads! Im paying $14 for BS ADS with my schedule book! WTF?

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    Just got my p. Steele college and pro previews today.. also picked up athlons pro preview... just looking for m. Lawrence playbook and ill be set..
    To be honest, I have 12 years or so of buying the Playbook. I can honestly say it has never helped me win one game. It has stale and useless streaks, IMO. I do like Athlons and Steele is the best, bar none.

I'm not trying to be rude, but so much of the Playbook stuff seems so coincidental. If you go back to old Playbooks and look at them and then how some of their streaks did in the upcoming years, they suck.

If somebody can prove the Playbook has helped them win bets, I would be grateful to hear that.

nikossf

Is this too many?? I usually pick up Lindy's pro review as well.Name:  IMG_20120731_210703.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  51.7 KB

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

this thread got me psyched. stopping on way home tonight for Steele's. and you HAVE to kick old school paper mag, none of this online version crap. need that "Beautiful Mind" scribbles, numbers, notes all over the place, need on the shitter, on the beach, at the park watching my kids, etc. rolled up and worn out. electronic magazines are miserable.

First 12