r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

auburn -14 vs south carolina

I know 14 is a lot of road chalk, but you gotta like auburn here right? war damn eagle!

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

it's 13.5 at bet jamaca. S Carolina hasn't shown much this year.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

no they haven't hawk...no real opinion here, but I'd have a tough time going against Auburn...

Don Dollars
    Don Dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it my imagination or did I read correctly that Pinnacle opened this line at Auburn -6. WTF? They were that inaccurate and had to up their spread by 8 points? Something fishy about this game. The public keeps hammering Auburn....and I slowly keep backing away.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

auburn still has to be the pick here. they may end up playing USC for it all.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Auburn is the best team in the nation. With that said, I'm on South Carolina in this spot. Sure, the Gamecocks aren't a great football team, but I really feel that this may be the Tigers' toughest game before the SEC Championship.
    Superior was been laying in wait for this game since Auburn embarassed him last season, and he has a good enough run defense to keep this one close, and an outright upset wouldn't stun me.
    Whether you are betting this game or not, pay attention to the Rice/Irons matchup - both players are among the top 3 at their position in the nation, and that is a battle I look forward to watching.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would attend to agree with razz on this game myself, and take the point with south carolina in this game.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

excellent insight razz...GL to you bud...

ivyconniver
    ivyconniver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Going SC, but i think i'll be in the minority

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Auburn will cover, 14 probably with no problem.

South Carolina has MASSIVE problems on the O-line - as in not being able to block anybody. Florida Atlantic got pressure on our QB last week and they're terrible.

Barring an incredible night by the defense and special teams, my USC Gamecocks will be lucky to score. We simply can't keep opposing defenses off our QB and out of our backfield.

Our defense isn't bad, but Auburn will wear them down in the second half.

I think we'll have a tough time keeping Auburn out of the low 30's and I think we'll have a hard time scoring more than 10.

Lay the points and take the Tigers/War Eagles/Plainsmen.

Doc JS

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

This is about the way it will look Thursday. Auburn -13 1/2 for me also Auburn -7 1st half. I like the 1st half better than the game Tommy T might let up on his SEC counterpart in the 2nd half allowing for a back door cover. This is a SC team that beat Wofford by 7 and failed to score on Georgia. Oh and by the way ROLL TIDE Razz LOL.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Aces; 09-27-06 at 11:50 PM.

13_dc_13
    13_dc_13's Avatar Become A Pro!

good arguments from razz, but I have to believe if they lost to georgia @ home by 18 auburn's a good shot for the cover here. it'll likely be pretty close to the line, but I'll sleep better with money on the tigers.

2* Auburn -14