BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Temple etc.a gift to bettors?

How big of a spread can they lay on these Temple games?The only thing that I can see getting in your way when you go with anyone playing aginst Temple and the Buffalo college's of the world is that if you bet early in the week before the weather report comes out it could hurt you.Let's say the spread is Temple +44 on Tuesday and on Saturday morning a monsoon hits the stadium I could see the other team only beating Temple by 43.hehe!They are absolutely awful!!!!!!!!!!I didn't really check all the big programVS.patsies sparring partner stats this season but for years I made $$$$$ the first few weeks of the football and hoops seasons when the big programs played against these flunkies for tune up games.You have to figure that the coach will run up the score to satisfy the betting alumni who keeps him in employment and pays high school studs in the hood to come and play for him.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't and wouldn't bet on or off Temple. This team is just that bad to even mess with this year.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Temple sucks and probably couldn't cover +70 point spreads right now...

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Temple never ceases to amaze me. I like playing big underdogs, and Temple has to be one of the worst I have followed. They aren't even good on correlated parlays

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    Temple sucks and probably couldn't cover +70 point spreads right now...
    You want to lay 65 for me?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Temple games = Pass. No matter the spread.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

next time they play I'll see owned...they seriously may not cover it if they play a WVU or someone like that...they are that fuckin' bad...