redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sandusky's trial begins today..

This may be a sick thought but I see the bastard walking with probation. This country's legal system is about as ****** up as you can get and money always wins. The Bernie Fine case isn't going to help the accusers either as that story came out to be fake. In a case with so many related charges, just a few miscounts of the story could throw the whole case. Or the evidence could be presented wrong and the case is thrown out. This is not going to be an easy throw him in prison for life case that most think, but is going to be grueling.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I believe they are selecting a jury today. You might be right, the statute of limitations
    will probably prevail. I don't know, if you want a dick in your ass you will let it, if you don't, it ain't gonna happen. The sphincter is a strong muscle. That being said, the boys accusing him let it happen. IMO

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I believe they are selecting a jury today. You might be right, the statute of limitations
    will probably prevail. I don't know, if you want a dick in your ass you will let it, if you don't, it ain't gonna happen. The sphincter is a strong muscle. That being said, the boys accusing him let it happen. IMO
    So you are supporting Sandusky? A twisted man against innocent children. That isn't right.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

wow that could be one of the most ignorant posts i've ever seen on SBR. Who is this clown that posted this you stuck on stupid son? The boys accusing him let it happen i see. Its the childrens fault that they let a grown man rape them that makes sense. So the child molesters in this world really shouldn't be behind bars at all its the Childrens fault they wanted it. You sir are a bucking moron sound like something that would of came out of TT Warriors mouth. The boys accusing him let it happen unreal statement.
    Last edited by beerman2619; 06-05-12 at 10:22 AM.

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

I think the fact that you go by rkellyyou makes your post that much funnier .. not in a good way

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

have you ever taken it up the ass? How do you know its a tight muscle. I think your just a \*\*\*\*\*\*.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

tittywarrior will be advocating his innocence until the end.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, and InTheDrink

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    tittywarrior will be advocating his innocence until the end.
    Maybe he left sbr so he can stand outside courthouse in support of his buddy and try to get free hot dogs with betpoints.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Maybe he left sbr so he can stand outside courthouse in support of his buddy and try to get free hot dogs with betpoints.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

No, I don't advocate any sexual assaults on children. If Sandusky is guilty of anal
    penetration of a college age student, it ain't gonna happen unless the kid let him.
    My opinion, don't like it? TFB!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

No, I don't advocate any sexual assaults on children. If Sandusky is guilty of anal
    penetration of a college age student, it ain't gonna happen unless the kid let him.
    The victims are adult now, but will testifiying to how Sandusky violated them when they were children. What are you living under a rock?

shawn555
    shawn555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Well you are just a giant idiot.

Sandusky raped children not college aged students.

How big of a rock do you have to live under to not know this.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfreak91 View Post
    This may be a sick thought but I see the bastard walking with probation. This country's legal system is about as ****** up as you can get and money always wins. The Bernie Fine case isn't going to help the accusers either as that story came out to be fake. In a case with so many related charges, just a few miscounts of the story could throw the whole case. Or the evidence could be presented wrong and the case is thrown out. This is not going to be an easy throw him in prison for life case that most think, but is going to be grueling.
    No chance jail for life multiple times.

Strider
    Strider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

duuuuuuuuude........... you are a fvcking idiot.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let the guy rot in prison for the rest of his life. He'll never get better.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    Let the guy rot in prison for the rest of his life. He'll never get better.

The jury is already tainted.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

R. Kelly on the website?? What a coincidence you think this way. They were not all college aged kids.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

This forum has every thing, since alcoholic degen gamblers to child molestors. This is like a Zoo. I know rkelly110, he raped his own son. So compare him to sandusky and sandusky is an average child rapist.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

prob, what is your native language? you are not making any sense

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    prob, what is your native language? you are not making any sense
    lol, you will never know. But is not chinese.

baskets

don't be a bitch. what, r u from Uzbekhistan?

probettor1

where are you from?

baskets

North Carolina originally. and, no, I am not Michael Jordan

probettor1

I'm baskets, but dont tell any one.
    Last edited by probettor1; 06-09-12 at 12:13 AM.

baskets

ha ha. u r a crazy puto, my friend

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

He will live the rest of his life behind bars like all molesters should. For anyone with kids you should do a search on google for signs a child has been a victim. The children most of the time never say anything.