Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mia/Lou second half thoughts

I really like the way Miami is moving the ball. They just can't score in the red zone. Their defense has also done a great job slowing down the Cardinals potent offense. What are your second half thoughts?

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I made a small play on Miami +1.5 in the second half.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

I think Louisville turns it on in the 2nd half, on a wore down Miami Defense. I want to see the "U" lose, and become a laughable team.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    I think Louisville turns it on in the 2nd half, on a wore down Miami Defense. I want to see the "U" lose, and become a laughable team.
    Nice call looker. I passed on the second half and stuck with my original Louisville -4 bet for the entire game.I am sure glad I passed

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

coker might be done at UM. Think Um is at most a 25 mayebe even not a top 25 team. Its gonna be chaos in Miami this week.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope the Fins win for ya Happy. I fell ass-backwards into the under, although i'm not complaining. Otherwise i had Miami and the points. Disappointing result, thought it would've been a closer game than that.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

was very impressed with the ease of which Louisville was able to move the ball, even with the back-up QB in...they are a freight train right now...