r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

why should i play these two games and who is gonna cover?

cincy +29.5 vs the ohio state university

wake forest vs uconn -6

tell me why i should or shouldn't take cincy and points and conn and points. anyone, buehler, buehler

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, I do lean towards Cincy in this game. I feel the let down factor in this one will come into play, and if not you can always count of Swick comming in late in that game and screwing it up somehow in order to get that back door cover.

I have no opinion on that uconn/wake forest game though. Thats not a game I'd even consider betting this week IMO

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    well, I do lean towards Cincy in this game. I feel the let down factor in this one will come into play, and if not you can always count of Swick comming in late in that game and screwing it up somehow in order to get that back door cover. same thing i was thinking, nice confirmation

I have no opinion on that uconn/wake forest game though. Thats not a game I'd even consider betting this week IMO
    why not though? wake on the road, plus no qb, plus barely getting by first two weak oppenents? no saying uconn is ohio state or anything, but i dunno. bean hearing i should try it??

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's just not a game I that offers what i look for in games bud. There for I have opinion on that game.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

no real opinions on these two...

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

If I was to play these, I would play Cinn and Conn.
    Ohio St in a emotional letdown after huge win over Texas. Ex-Ohio ST Asst Coach, now head coach at Cinn. Ohio St will not run up score. Wake Forest starting QB out for season; Freshman QB making 1st road start. They barely beat Duke on last paly blocked FG. U Conn the bettor team.