BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No brainer mortal locks,Louisville&Nebraska yesterday

Hmmmm,Temple,the worst team of all time who rolls over like a defeated beaten dog as soon as you make the first score against them playing against a highly potent offensive team Louisville.Geesh,it's not if they want to cover the spread it's how much they want to cover it by.By the time a team like Louisville puts in their 3rd stringers a team like Temple is so beaten up that they have to put their 4th stringers in. Then you take Nebraska and Nichols State.You know damn well that Nebraska is going to cover the spread for the alumni booster club so they can take their gambling winnings to pay some prospective recruits families off in the hood to get the kids to sign a letter of intent.

Why even bet on your coin toss games like Texas and Ohio State when you have these mortal locks to bet on.I guess some people that gamble don't get a rush from betting on sure things where there is no doubt you will win.

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

This should be posted on FRIDAY.

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

didnt matter when he posted it, that shit was as close to free money as it gets. coarse, i didnt bet it, hell i didnt even see it but the one thing i like to look for is the money. wheres the free money plays today. you find 2 or 3 of those and your in parlay heaven. last year, for me, texas and the indi colts made up some good bets. i bet texas 6 or 7 times and won all. i bet indi 5 maybe 6 times and lost once. i felt that vegas was just in a pickle when trying to put out an even number on these two teams and i made a little money with em.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude
    Then you take Nebraska and Nichols State.You know damn well that Nebraska is going to cover the spread for the alumni booster club so they can take their gambling winnings to pay some prospective recruits families off in the hood to get the kids to sign a letter of intent.
    I won't waste my time with the rest of this but I would be curious where you got money down on Nebraska aganist Nicholos St, as I never saw a line in this game... Most of the time when a decent team plays a division II team there is no line...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Sorry Crude, Im not one to lay 40+ points on any team. No matter how good they are. That is just too much to lay. Anything could happen to limit their success.

I dont think there was a line on Nebraska, LV. I didnt see one anyway.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Sorry Crude, Im not one to lay 40+ points on any team. No matter how good they are. That is just too much to lay. Anything could happen to limit their success.

I dont think there was a line on Nebraska, LV. I didnt see one anyway.
    They go from playing Nicholls State to USC

JohnnyBoy928
    JohnnyBoy928's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right... Big.. .BIG.... difference

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    They go from playing Nicholls State to USC

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

neither am I onlooker...just can't lay that many...