rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon - Fresno State idiots

They've already screwed me out of $1100.

Dixon drops a TD pass at the end of the 1st half. -$1000

And no one from Fresno State saw Leon Lett play apparently when they blocked the FG and then attempted to recover it and muffed it giving possession back to Oregon. -$100

Thank you very much

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

I didnt bet this game, but I hate to see plays like that. Because I know it screws someone.

Fresno goes out and blocks the fieldgoal, which in return gives Oregon better field position, and later a touchdown. They would of been better off letting the fieldgoal attempt go up.

How lame. Sorry to hear you were fcuked over by that rolemand.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i caught that play.

that was one of the weirdest plays i've seen in a long time.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Not sure what you got going on this game Rolemand, but the Bulldogs are back in business. They just tied it up 24-24. Oregon can not stop the run.

rolemand

Great. Now WTF happenend. I saw Oregon throw incomplete on 3rd down almost picked off nonetheless. I'm thinking FG. Perfect. I'm still fine. Next thing I no Oregon is up by 7 and I see the kicker had a 4 yd run. WTF happened. Was it a fake or a botched play. More $$ down the drain.

Relentless
    Relentless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

penetrate fresno. oregon looks half decent this year.

rolemand

OK the announcers just told me it was a fake. Brilliant Bolliteri. Just kick it and take the lead you idiot

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan Fouts is a big time Oregon homer...I like the color guy that did the game, Tim Brant...he's awesome...

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    Dan Fouts is a big time Oregon homer...I like the color guy that did the game, Tim Brant...he's awesome...
    Dan Fouts used to do sports here on a local news network. I got to give him credit though, while he was pretty happy and pumped when Oregon made big plays, he also had that same enthusiasm in his voice when Fresno would bust out a nice run.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

owned,

yeah, definitely better than usual...although he was pretty pumped when Oregon did the fake field goal that ultimately won them the game...