gtechfan
    gtechfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

FIXED GAME in college football this weekend?

i am wondeing if anyone can post javier's fixed bet for this weekend. i see in his site the play is getting released at 1pm est. but the rooster_eater charges insane amount and i cant afford, but he is on the money everytime. if here are any service buffs here with service reports and have access to this play please post. last week i asked around all forums and some dude posted the play and i cashed in nicely on arkansas state +4.5 by betting 50% of my bank (my bank is only 2k). i am hoping someone will post his play again so i can dive in with another 50%. thanks in advance.

gooooooooooo gtech!
    Last edited by onlooker; 09-08-06 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Took out link.

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

where did you find this guy. in order to know about any fix on 4-5 games a week for an entire season he'd have to be fixing the games himself cause no one in a lfetime can be privy to this type of information on any kind of an ongoing basis.
    lets try and break it down a little bit
    last year this man claimed 22 wins in football, all underdogs.
    what does it take to fix a game? and what would it take to fix a game so the underdog covers?
    first you have to have a team that figures to win and be the favorite and cover a certain number of spreads when they are favored to do so.
    second you need a player or players thats in a defensive position to cause a higher score by the team being bet on and/or you need a player in an offensive position to cause a lower score by the team being bet against.
    so at least two players that are in these types of positions would be the most preferred.
    this guy says he pays 150,000 to 2000,000 pounds a week for this information from the people who set these games up. to fix 22 colledge games in a year by a professional (albeit illegal) operation is possible but extremely unlikely and then to go on and say his win loss record for the combined football and basketball season was 58 wins and 3 losses makes it even that much more difficult to accomplish by any illegle but professional betting operation if not that much more impossible.
    thats 61 games, 61 teams. to go thru this kind of an operation on an ongoing basis without a hint of exposure is just not all that possible. and the kicker here is that this guy javier says he pays 150,000 to 200.000 pounds per week to get this information is at the end of the day puts javiar in the red.
    say he pays 175,000 pounds for the info, next
    he charges $750 per game, next
    he limits his customer base to 75 people, so thats
    75 X 750 = $56,250 to purchase this info
    i dont know what a british pound is worth but 175,000 pounds is a hell of a lot more then $56,250 but if you do the math it
    does'nt leave much of a profit to bet this one weekly game with as it leaves javiar in the red with minus monies to make a bet with.
    makes $56,250 weekly profit reselling this pick
    cost 175,000 pounds weekly to purchase said fixed information
    .$56,250
    -175,000 pounds
    tell me, how the hell is this guy able to buy a pick for 175,000 british pounds, let alone have anything left over to bet with when he's only got $56,250 dollars in his pocket. even if javiar has a credit line with his sellers and bets the whole $56,250 it's still not going to cover the cost of 175,000 pounds
    and last kicker is this with all the exposure that jaziar is putting out over the internet, litterally exposing an illeagle operation of this magnitude for however many years that javiar has been openly advertising the the advents of an ncaa sports fixing operation, dont you think that the ncaa would have looked into and exposed this by now or at the very least investigators would have found javiar with the tv on, slumped over in his easy chair with 2 to the back of the head?

my last assesment on this situation is that javiar and his toutpage 'fixedsurebet' is a complete, total and absolute scam and that gtechfan is the setup guy for javizr if not javiar himself
    ya think

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

If you tell me his lock last week was Montana St then I'm a believer. Where do I sign up?

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey gtechboy hows come you didnt share the wealth with the board here when you got locked on to your 'boatrace play o' the day" you think people are going to believe some nitwit spouting off about an international sport fixing ring and that after 3 whole post on the board?
    10, no 100-1 you never see this gtech moron guy on this board again, at least under the name gtechfan. yeah he's a fan alright, fan in the can that is. guys like him just cant get stupid enough