SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Va Tech at N.Carolina - Sep 9th

Take Tar Heels & Points

By: Dennis Hill
    http://www.phoenixsports.com
    Virginia Tech is one of the top-rated teams this year, but they're simply giving away too many points to a North Carolina squad.

Virginia Tech is in for a big surprise when they travel to meet North Carolina this week.

First this game is on TV. Second they are laying way too many points to a Tar Heel team that never quits when playing at home.

Last year NC never lost a home game by more than nine points.

Play: North Carolina +12

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I can buy into this logic ... somewhat.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I promised myself I'm not going to make any negative comments on these write-ups, so I'm not going to do so...

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I was wondering why VaTech was going to be so surprised to find out this game was on TV myself, Pags

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNC coach Bunting is already on the hot seat this year. then you gotta factor there QB problems there having right now, and thats not good either.

normally i'd be all over UNC myself in this game, but i'm passing on this game.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

This is the same North Carolina team that lost at home to RUTGERS? Maybe the line is overinflated by that, but I don't see UNC being in the same CLASS as Va Tech.

FYI, Sagarin ratings make the Hokies a 16.5 point favorite.

Add to that: the Hokies ALWAYS start strong. I can't say I agree with this play.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee
    I was wondering why VaTech was going to be so surprised to find out this game was on TV myself, Pags
    LMAO, First thing to spring to mind here too. Surely someone would tell them they're on TV. Nevermind, i'm sure they'll notice all the camera's once they get there.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bunting is absolutely brutal...