nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I love the classic overreaction the day after

All of a sudden Alabama has the greatest defense in 20 years (lol). Alabama would be favored over anyone in the world (lol). Les Miles is a total idiot (lol).

You know what, take a step back and look at the big picture. Alabama was obviously the better team last night. No question about it. Are they light years ahead of Okie State? I don't think so. One game does not prove that. They lost to this same LSU team not too long ago. They had a freakin' great game, and moreover, LSU looked completely flat. In fact I thought LSU was more flat than Alabama was great. They were just able to capitalize on it.

Everyone take a deep breath and get a little perspective please.

PS I had 4 units on Alabama ML, for what it's worth.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    All of a sudden Alabama has the greatest defense in 20 years (lol). Alabama would be favored over anyone in the world (lol). Les Miles is a total idiot (lol).

You know what, take a step back and look at the big picture. Alabama was obviously the better team last night. No question about it. Are they light years ahead of Okie State? I don't think so. One game does not prove that. They lost to this same LSU team not too long ago. They had a freakin' great game, and moreover, LSU looked completely flat. In fact I thought LSU was more flat than Alabama was great. They were just able to capitalize on it.

Everyone take a deep breath and get a little perspective please.

PS I had 4 units on Alabama ML, for what it's worth.
    most people on this site are too dumb to understand that, and espn has a new multi-billion $$$ contract with the sec and will unite to pump that nonsense into anyone buying. it was really a terrible game, and it made both teams look kind of bad. the lsu d was just as flat as the lsu o, but instead we are supposed to believe it was great qb play from bama. wrs (or what most other conferences call tight ends\borderline o-linemen) were running wide open all game...and this qb was missing wide open targets all night. lsu didn't look excited to be there one time in that game, and you could tell they had the additude of been there done that for 5 weeks of preparation. boring game that was the lowest rated nc of the bcs era...consisted of 5 fgs and a late garbage td. a season that ends with "the 2 best teams in the country" in a 1-1 split, and leaves me feeling very bad about the state of college football.