ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

I would love a playoff.. but that team tonight would not of lost in a playoff set up... that defense best in the nation.. could be considered best ever. Alabama national champs

ebbearsfb1

If you don't like it, don't watch pretty simple.. but I'm the inbread lol... good luck and good night

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

solid thread

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Who is the best team, nyed?

Do you realize you just saw one of the best defense on a college team ever? And even your lover Andrew Luck probably couldnt have done shit against them? And Richardson would have run for 200+?

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    I would love a playoff.. but that team tonight would not of lost in a playoff set up... that defense best in the nation.. could be considered best ever. Alabama national champs
    yup, you probably fill out a perfect NCAA March Madness bracket every year picking all the favorites. Games aren't played on paper brah

nyed1010

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Who is the best team, nyed?

Do you realize you just saw one of the best defense on a college team ever? And even your lover Andrew Luck probably couldnt have done shit against them? And Richardson would have run for 200+?
    how could you say they are the best defense ever? Who have they played this year? Against all the anemic offenses in the SEC, any defense would look good.

ramones951

Didn't say they were the best ever. But if you go into the National Championship game allowing 8.8 points per game, then allow 0 in the title game, you're pretty damn good.

nyed1010

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Didn't say they were the best ever. But if you go into the National Championship game allowing 8.8 points per game, then allow 0 in the title game, you're pretty damn good.
    you have to look at in context. Look at their competition. The SEC is on par with any other conference when you take away the top 2 teams. And the weak offenses is the main reason for those numbers. If Alabama gave up 8.8 points a game against Okie State, Boise State, USC, and Stanford, I wouldn't be arguing with you right now. Instead, this thread would be titled "Alabama's defense is the best in NCAA history", but the fact is alabama played nobodies all year. Alabama's highlight of the regular season was a home loss to LSU. That tells you the entire story.

ramones951

What college football team is ever scheduled against all elite schools like that? It never happens. That's just the way it is with college football. But you are able to gauge how good they really are by looking at how dominant they are against normal schools, and i use the word normal lightly because they are in the SEC. They didn't play nobodies all year. They were dominant any way you look at it.

Alabama's offense still put up a lot of points against these "nobody" SEC schools. If they were to play Oklahoma State, they would all over their face. OK ST wouldnt stand a chance against this defense.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

NY, how much did you lose to quit gambling a year ago?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

alabama isn't better than lsu. lsu thought they could do the same thing in the first game, while bama used a completely different game plan and actually threw the ball.

offense that run alot of bootleg stuff like USC and stanford is the best way to try and beat alabama because you need to get away from the d-line and still need a QB that can make super quick decisions. jefferson's brain can't process information fast enough to play well against alabama.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    alabama isn't better than lsu. lsu thought they could do the same thing in the first game, while bama used a completely different game plan and actually threw the ball.

offense that run alot of bootleg stuff like USC and stanford is the best way to try and beat alabama because you need to get away from the d-line and still need a QB that can make super quick decisions. jefferson's brain can't process information fast enough to play well against alabama.
    Bama isn't better than LSU?

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

It's 5:00am and Jordan Jefferson is still trying to run the option.
    Last edited by firehoyt; 01-10-12 at 05:51 AM.

georgekobe8
    georgekobe8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

I think bama should have been the number 1 going into the game. They should have won the first game but they didnt, nothing to take away from the tigers but bama didnt come threw and tigers earned the win. I would have loved to see Oklahoma st against Alabama but it didnt happen, what ever. Im not going to cry about it. what I am going to do though is water down the rest of the vodka I have so I can have 2-3 more drinks. Glad I played bama big last night

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SEC has the best conference period
    Bama champs

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    SEC has the best conference period
    Bama champs
    Mark Richt even tweeted "The SEC can't even hang with the SEC in the championship game"

ebbearsfb1

Ny ed lost his shirt last night... hasn't gambled since last year but is on a gambling message board... sec hasn't won 6 titles in a row my accident

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    Did the Tide shutout Stanford, Oklahoma State, Boise State, USC, or even North Dakota for argument's sake? Those match ups occurred on paper and not the field. Thought, you know what did happen on the field, I recall LSU beating Bama in Tuscaloosa. That also happened on THE FIELD

What do you want a College football playoff tournamnet like the basketball one? Even if you had a 4 team playoff somebody like you would still claim it's a paper champion. You may not gamble but you probably lost a ton of points on the LSU TIGERS last night. ROLL TIDE ROLL.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    then you're a firm believer that games are played PAPER. Alabama are the PAPER champions. If baseball worked like the BCS, the Yankees and Phillies would play in the World Series every single year. The patriots and the falcons would have played in the Super Bowl last year. Everyone GTFO with saying Bama and LSU are without a doubt the #1 and #2 teams in the nation
    The best team in the nation allowed zero touchdowns in two games to the second best team in the nation.

Alabama is the best team in the nation, therefore they will be crowned national champions, they beat the only undefeated regular season team in the nation, who deserved to be #1 going into the game.

Why are you confused?
    You shouldn't be.

First 12