ireland1946
    ireland1946's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2267

Shit of a bcs champion game

What a lousy Game to watch, it puts you to sleep
    the Play Calling stinks, Execution of plays stink
    all a round One of the worst Games I have seen.
    You might as well go and watch Grass grow that
    would be more exiting then this STINKER of a
    BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, nothing happening
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707

j_to_the
    j_to_the's Avatar Become A Pro!

jesus. whats with all the whiners about this game? you realize you have power NOT to watch, right?

why does everything have to be high pace and a lot scoring? instead, appreciate how good these defenses are.. its like people bitching in a 1-0 World Series game.. appreciate a shut down performance once in a while

dedmoney
    dedmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by j_to_the View Post
    jesus. whats with all the whiners about this game? you realize you have power NOT to watch, right? why does everything have to be high pace and a lot scoring? instead, appreciate how good these defenses are.. its like people bitching in a 1-0 World Series game.. appreciate a shut down performance once in a while

That is because....WE ALREADY SAW THIS GAME JACKASS! It's whining across the board for good reason. Let me ask you a question smart ass...if Bama wins 9-7 are they really the national champion since LSU won the first game 9-6????

j_to_the

Quote Originally Posted by dedmoney View Post
    That is because....WE ALREADY SAW THIS GAME JACKASS! It's whining across the board for good reason. Let me ask you a question smart ass...if Bama wins 9-7 are they really the national champion since LSU won the first game 9-6????
    you sound angry. musta bet on LSU.

there's always controversy with BCS. and agreed we need a playoff system. but I do believe these are the two best teams.

if LSU played a one-loss-team and lost, whos the National Champ?

coach_p71
    coach_p71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

j_to_the these whiners are the kids in school that didnt play sports,they was in the gay spirit club.

j_to_the

Quote Originally Posted by coach_p71 View Post
    j_to_the these whiners are the kids in school that didnt play sports,they was in the gay spirit club.
    amen bruh.

now its going to be 'LSU sucks. Ok St would have wrecked LSU'... lol. oh lawd!

DanoRoo
    DanoRoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by j_to_the View Post
    you sound angry. musta bet on LSU.

there's always controversy with BCS. and agreed we need a playoff system. but I do believe these are the two best teams.

if LSU played a one-loss-team and lost, whos the National Champ?
    I have to disagree. LSU IS NOT one of the two best teams in the country.