bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

LSU by 10+ Tonight.This Line is FUNNY

It started weeks ago as a pk and now bama is -1,2?

Please

LSU will play much better tonight against bama then they did earlier in the year.Lets keep in mind LSU has not been beaten and tonight will cap the undefeated Season.These books are way off on this line and are basing it off of the first game this year.I like LSU by 10-17 points tonight.People are going to read this thread and laugh and you have every right to do so.LSU can and WILL light up that score board tonight.Bama better hope they can score,because the tigers will.

LSU 28
    BAMA 16

Biggest straight bet i have made in over a year.I am not even going to mention figures because all the broke jokes would not even believe how much i have on LSU .

Also playing half of my WAGER LSU +2 @+102

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

save a few dollars for a breakfast tomorrow, you might need it..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: studmlb55

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

screenshot or it never happened

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was going back and forth with my decision on this one and was going to wait till the last minute, but I think I will go ahead and put my money on Alabama now. This guy is a fukkin goldmine folks.

CHOO CHOO!! All aboard the fade train fellas!

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    It started weeks ago as a pk and now bama is -1,2?

Please

LSU will play much better tonight against bama then they did earlier in the year.Lets keep in mind LSU has not been beaten and tonight will cap the undefeated Season.These books are way off on this line and are basing it off of the first game this year.I like LSU by 10-17 points tonight.People are going to read this thread and laugh and you have every right to do so.LSU can and WILL light up that score board tonight.Bama better hope they can score,because the tigers will.

LSU 28
    BAMA 16

Biggest straight bet i have made in over a year.I am not even going to mention figures because all the broke jokes would not even believe how much i have on LSU .

Also playing half of my WAGER LSU +2 @+102
    Spot on analysis from SBR's biggest dumbfukk. 10-17 points?

Congratulations to everyone else who faded this moron. Easy cash as always with Bradley's threads.

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

I feel sorry for your kids if you have any. I hope you can get them some breakfast tomorrow

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

It started weeks ago as a pk and now bama is -1,2? Please LSU will play much better tonight against bama then they did earlier in the year.Lets keep in mind LSU has not been beaten and tonight will cap the undefeated Season.These books are way off on this line and are basing it off of the first game this year.I like LSU by 10-17 points tonight.People are going to read this thread and laugh and you have every right to do so.LSU can and WILL light up that score board tonight.Bama better hope they can score,because the tigers will. LSU 28 BAMA 16 Biggest straight bet i have made in over a year.I am not even going to mention figures because all the broke jokes would not even believe how much i have on LSU . Also playing half of my WAGER LSU +2 @+102
    he was right about something

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shocking Snyder posting another loser.

MartinBlank

Bigtoilet
    Bigtoilet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

lmao!!!!!

bradleysnyder

I am as pathetic as lsu....thanks for rubbing it in assholes.have some fuking class.i lost over 3 grand

bradleysnyder

Who could have predicted LSU would play like a highschool squad?I mean seriously come on and have some respect.I made a bad call and all you stupid,broke ,low class idiots just trash talk my pick because it was a loser.One thing i can assure is people who make fun of others picks that lost are not serious EVERYDAY bettors like i am.RIGHT BACK AT IT TODAY.

shogun your true colors show by how you base your bets!Let me ask what i ever had done for you to come be such a douche bag on every single thread that i post that is a loss?????

when i post a winner you are NEVER anywhere around.As soon as a loser goes up your right there rubbing it in like your back in kindergarden.I feel sorry for you,i really do.

bradleysnyder

People that laugh at this are the ones who should be LAUGHED AT.

This is a forum that us suppost to be used to help others take down the books.Instead you have these idiots on here laughing at a guy losing a pick.I mean what the fuk has this forum came too????A bunch of childish LOW STAKE bettors who dont understand that i may not make millions,but i make more per month than ANY $10/40 hour work week pays.Which i guarantee about 80% of the people who use this forum make,or less!

SHOGUN RUA......I WOULD GUESS HE IS A CLERK AT A PLACE LIKE DICKS SPORTING GOODS!
    Last edited by bradleysnyder; 01-10-12 at 11:37 AM.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

lmao woww

MartinBlank

Who could have predicted LSU would play like a highschool squad?I mean seriously come on and have some respect.I made a bad call and all you stupid,broke ,low class idiots just trash talk my pick because it was a loser.One thing i can assure is people who make fun of others picks that lost are not serious EVERYDAY bettors like i am.RIGHT BACK AT IT TODAY.

shogun your true colors show by how you base your bets!Let me ask what i ever had done for you to come be such a douche bag on every single thread that i post that is a loss?????

when i post a winner you are NEVER anywhere around.As soon as a loser goes up your right there rubbing it in like your back in kindergarden.I feel sorry for you,i really do.
    You're the same fuking idiot that wished a bomb were placed on the campus of Clemson last week, and you are preaching to us about respect and class?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ShogunRua

ShogunRua
    Update Status

You get what you give Brad. Write that down.

Also, show me one time where I said I was fading your pick and your pick ended up winning. I'm not one of those guys that waits till the game is over and comes in bashing. I come in before the game, explain that I am fading b/c I think you are a moron, and have yet to lose with this strategy.