Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Bama/LSU the real question ? ? ? ? ?

Is it just me or everyone betting on the play of the last meeting between these two only??

ALL the media does is say Bama dominated the O-Line but couldnt convert FG's.....

If this is true where where were the TD's.....

Now suddenly the top two defenses are supposed to give up a cumulative 40pts???? and everyone is looking at the over like its a gimme....

call it LAST-BOWL-GAME-MANIA but I think Vegas simply auto inflated the line by ~7-8 pts to rake in money for the over, and that was when it started at 40...... so now@ 41.5 its practically 9, almost 10 pts over where it should be

IMO the real line is closer to 3 and 3-4 fg's.... which would put it 30 lowest and 34 highest

I currently dont have a fav side..... but when i look at it statistically this is the case:

________________________________________ __________

LSU_____37 sacks, 18int, 3 tds on D ___ 16fg [3/4 over 40] & 62/63 xpts

[of the 56 offense tds, 35 are rushing with 4 players having 7 or 8tds, Ware, Ford, Blue and Hilliard]

Bama___26 sacks, 12 int, 3 tds on D allowed ___ 16fg [0/2 over 40] & 52/53 xpts

[of the 49 offense tds, Richardson has 23.... so in essence stop him stop half the pts]

________________________________________ __________

Translation: both teams are gonna attack primarily on the ground, because that is WHAT THEY KNOW and gonna chew up clock.... aka UNDER

anyone agree with this any of this??? or u all caught up in the media scorefest ????

mikeewyn
    mikeewyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

agree

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

I just watched ESPN for 3 hours and most people think it is going under, where are you hearing a media scorefest? Plus, I think 65% of bets are coming in on the under.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    I just watched ESPN for 3 hours and most people think it is going under, where are you hearing a media scorefest? Plus, I think 65% of bets are coming in on the under.
    the line keeps going up and up and up ...... it takes a LOT of WEIGHT to move a line of this magnitude 1/2 a point

plus many 'expert' cappers are saying OVER with the farm lol

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think we will see defensive TD's tonight.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I am defiently leaning under....but all line movement makes it seem the sharps are on the over which worries me. they lose sometimes too. I think 1H over might be the play