Never dreamed I would like a BCS title game this much but boys we have been given a gift tonight. There is a trend/tendency that is tainting this betting market and I truly believe the trend they are betting on is worthless in this game. The trend is that when teams meet for the 2nd time in a season that the team that lost the 1st game is something like 12-3 (not sure this is exact record) in the rematch. The logic here is that the team that lost the 1st game will have a ton more motivation than the team that won the 1st game therefore will have much better practices leading up to the rematch (Neb vs Wash last year is a perfect example). However this logic does not apply here because this is 2 hated rivals that are playing for the ******* BCS championship. So we have 2 basically equal teams with one of the 2 playing in their 2nd home and you get 2.5 (possible 3 the way this market is going) with a team that is probably about 55% to win the game outright. LSU for me BIG tonight boys. Don't pass this one up, there aren't many plays this good to be had.