jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5109

ncaa championship game winning parlay

Overall Record (77-71)(-9.65 units)……..My record after week nine was (36-50)(-46.85 units). No matter what happens very please with my comeback, but would love to break even for the season. One game for Friday night.

Lost another three unit play on Pittsburgh. Did not play the Sunday night game. I fought my way all the way back from down almost 50 units, so I am going to take my shot a finishing the season in the plus by finishing the season with a parlay.

Two team parlay risking 5 units to win 10.91 units.

LSU +3½ vs. Alabama
    Under 40 ½ LSU/Alabama

I have been saying and thinking all year long that LSU is the best team in the country. I think they have the best defense and defense wins championships. I bought LSU up to 3½ just to be sure. I think both teams will play close to the vest and play not to lose and we will see another defensive struggle like the first time. Many don’t think Alabama can lose twice to the same team in one season. Should be a great one.

If I lose, I still only lost just under 15 units which is a far cry from 50, and if I win I can say I had a winning season after being a fade for the first half.

Good Luck Everybody!! Enjoy the game.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

for whatever reason, everyone seems to think there will be more scoring in this game. while it would be hard to be lower that 15 points total, 40 could be asking a little much. especially with espn swaying everyone into thinking this one will be some kind of shootout so people outside of the south actually watch the game. 40.5 is still awfully low though. while i agree with both picks, i would have only taken lsu moneyline to win the same amount in your situation. it's a lot harder to win an in-game parlay than just a side you feel confident in, and i think that even though you bought those points you feel pretty damn good about lsu winning it all by what you wrote. i myself will be on lsu moneyline. good luck regardless, hope you come out positive for the year.