Anyone than has been betting football for a long time knows that betting college football teasers is quick road to financial hell. Over 65% of games do not "fall" inside the teaser spread" (14 points).

Of the 30 games, 20 have landed inside the 14 point spread..a 67% clip. (7 point teasers). 6 point teasers have hit an amazing 18-12 record as well.

If one had the balls to play box teasers, one would have probably made a fortune.

For those that don't know...how a box teaser works....

2 games..A plays B...and C plays D. Tease A with C and A with D, Then tease B with C and B with D.

Whereby you can win all 4 (both games land within the teaser spread) split (one lands) or, finally.....win 1 and lose 3 if neither lands, Yes...you can,t do worse than 1-3. 4 bets...one guaranteed winner.

I have made a small fortune betting pro box teasers this year. Certain teams are built for tight games to the spread. All YEAR LONG I ran with Cleveland and Cinncinatti in the pros...and the games fell within the teaser spread over 70%.

Back to the college teasers...the subject at hand..I don't like betting the boxes in college...and never will. But the numbers this year were astounding...just sayin.