Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Why I'm on Clemson -3

Lots of people seem to like W.Virginia tonight. Scanned the posts and didn't see much in the way of reasoning other than the public liked Clemson. I could care less what the publics on, unless they move a number way past my power rankings. The following are the reasons why my money is on Clemson - 3

Mountaineers will be exposed tonight. Far to many weapons on Clemson.

Impressed with Clemson OC Morris who turned around Tulsa and has made the Tiger Offense explosive. Started out on fire 8-0 and hard to ignore that 3 game streak of defeating Auburn,FSU and Virginia Tech, by combined 39 points. GT loss and injuries hurt them at the tail end of the season, losing 3 of 4, but they bounced back to beat VT for the second time 38-10 after a beating 23-3 earlier.

Both QB's are Strong. I see Smith and Boyd as basically even. I like Ellington to take pressure off Boyd and keep the Mountaineer defense honest. Boyd will be more effective tonight in the air after Ellington busts a few.

Tiger RB Ellington should be 100% tonight. He was bothered with injuries during their slide. He is a Beast.

WR -Watkins can fly and Hopkins is another weapon. TE Allen will most likely play on Sundays.

Clemson O + D Lines filled with Seniors.

Love the Clemson Linebackers and Safety Hall is strong.

Bottom Line- Clemson has the better Offense, Defense, Special teams and played a tougher schedule.

Nothing is a lock in these Bowl games, but I like Clemson - 3 tonight. gl

209Raidernation
    Just Win Baby!
    209Raidernation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

im with clemson also

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

with yah

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

who is that hottie in your avatar Pivotpoint? gotta see if I can find some vids to fap to

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

man, i might just go with clemson -1.5 first half. recent endings have killed me lately

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Nice writeup. I'm tailing you here. Let's cash this bitch...

WrEkkED
    WrEkkED's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

I have the exact mind set on this game as you.

Gl tonight

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by jihadvillager View Post
    who is that hottie in your avatar Pivotpoint? gotta see if I can find some vids to fap to
    Don't know her name. A friend sent the crew a bunch of shots of her. She is smokin hot and bringing me good luck. She doesn't look like the type for vid, but ya never know.

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Don't know her name. A friend sent the crew a bunch of shots of her. She is smokin hot and bringing me good luck. She doesn't look like the type for vid, but ya never know.

Lindsay Marie according to google reverse image search- found some vids too!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Tiger RB Ellington should be 100% tonight. He was bothered with injuries during their slide. He is a Beast.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Lots of people seem to like W.Virginia tonight. Scanned the posts and didn't see much in the way of reasoning other than the public liked Clemson. I could care less what the publics on, unless they move a number way past my power rankings. The following are the reasons why my money is on Clemson - 3

Mountaineers will be exposed tonight. Far to many weapons on Clemson.

Impressed with Clemson OC Morris who turned around Tulsa and has made the Tiger Offense explosive. Started out on fire 8-0 and hard to ignore that 3 game streak of defeating Auburn,FSU and Virginia Tech, by combined 39 points. GT loss and injuries hurt them at the tail end of the season, losing 3 of 4, but they bounced back to beat VT for the second time 38-10 after a beating 23-3 earlier.

Both QB's are Strong. I see Smith and Boyd as basically even. I like Ellington to take pressure off Boyd and keep the Mountaineer defense honest. Boyd will be more effective tonight in the air after Ellington busts a few.

WR -Watkins can fly and Hopkins is another weapon. TE Allen will most likely play on Sundays.

Clemson O + D Lines filled with Seniors.

Love the Clemson Linebackers and Safety Hall is strong.

Bottom Line- Clemson has the better Offense, Defense, Special teams and played a tougher schedule.

Nothing is a lock in these Bowl games, but I like Clemson - 3 tonight. gl
    halarious...wvu really got exposed huh