BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Rigged game

blown calls all throughout, two interceptions on almost back to back plays, Michigan ends up scoring a TD instead, then the 2nd and 5 run where they mysteriously blow the play dead. And to cap it all off call back a touchdown. Complete bullsht, all around bullsht game by the refs.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Let me guess ... you bet on VT

BigBlueNYG

Nice smartass remark, clearly you watched a different game than I did.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Dont know how they overturned that td, but refs were on michigan whole game long, so not surprising really.

BigBlueNYG

I completely agree that they were on Michigan the entire 2nd half, not surprised at all, just surprised that it's not a level playing field.

Brett Cruise
    Brett Cruise's Avatar Become A Pro!

The overtime td called back was very close but the correct call in my opinion

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    Dont know how they overturned that td, but refs were on michigan whole game long, so not surprising really.
    Couldn't agree more. I had Va Tech +3 so I didn't lose.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Why would the game be rigged for Michigan to win? The public was all over Michigan.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

VT had their chances, and it wasn't ref related at the end. Not punting to nail them down very late in the 4th. And playing prevent offense like Stanford last night instead of going for the kill.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't believe I got a miracle.

Took Michagin live before OT. Absolutely amazing.

I have been on the bloody mandingo end of about 7 of those in the last 2 weeks... just absolutely ridiculous losses.

I am very that I won... but even greater than that is the feeling of amazement that I didn't colossal moosed.

Just in disbelief.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

The first INT was incomplete and the second INT was clearly pass interference. The TD pass, the ball hit the ground and was loose.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post

I have been on the bloody mandingo end of about 7 of those in the last 2 weeks... just absolutely ridiculous losses.

I am very that I won... but even greater than that is the feeling of amazement that I didn't colossal moosed.

Just in disbelief.
    glad you won tonight baskets you have been really struggling lately

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Cruise View Post
    The overtime td called back was very close but the correct call in my opinion

it was actually completely ridiculous how nonchalant the ref was when he called it a td in the first place...he couldnt see the ball or the way he landed from his angle and he acted like it was a simple uncontested td

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    Nice smartass remark, clearly you watched a different game than I did.
    So you were on VT right?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Just in disbelief.
    Why does SBR continues to let Kerry/priskilla/wichita/BigTen/jimmyeatworld.....now "baskets"....continue to post with his 6th posting name in just a few months? Guy slammed Shari huge on his way out as jimmyeatworld. All about traffic I guess.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won and I still say bs the td in ot was good hell the mich coach said himself it was good

Brett Cruise
    Brett Cruise's Avatar Become A Pro!

He caught the ball in the act of falling to the ground and it hit the ground and clearly moved, the espn commentators were completely incorrect in their description of the rule saying ' the ground cant help you secure the catch', the ball cant move if it contacts the ground. Ball hits the ground and moves like it did on a diving catch, incomplete every time.
    Last edited by Brett Cruise; 01-04-12 at 12:11 AM. Reason: errors

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no idea who kerry is. And I love Australians... so I have no problem with shari.

William Walters

I have no idea who kerry is. And I love Australians... so I have no problem with shari.

Ok

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Why does SBR continues to let Kerry/priskilla/wichita/BigTen/jimmyeatworld.....now "baskets"....continue to post with his 6th posting name in just a few months? Guy slammed Shari huge on his way out as jimmyeatworld. All about traffic I guess.
    i like this baskets guy

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i love losers who come and bitch after the game is that is rigged. its my favorite threads on sbr.

GetMoney09
    GetMoney09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobdog24 View Post
    The first INT was incomplete and the second INT was clearly pass interference. The TD pass, the ball hit the ground and was loose.
    Wow ur a fcking idiot. Get the fck outta here. First int was a pick, ball hit the ground but u can have ball hit the ground if u have possession and it was clear possession. 2nd int was also a pick because I believe both players are entitled to the ball if it's in the air, mich player should get an Emmy for that acting job. Third, the catch was a td, didn't bobble, had full control and was ruled a td. Not enough evidence to overturn so gtfoh

GetMoney09
    GetMoney09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    i love losers who come and bitch after the game is that is rigged. its my favorite threads on sbr.
    Who the fck lost bitch?! We pushed , ur just an idiot who fcking doesn't know football

William Walters

Just in disbelief.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Quote Originally Posted by GetMoney09 View Post
    Wow ur a fcking idiot. Get the fck outta here. First int was a pick, ball hit the ground but u can have ball hit the ground if u have possession and it was clear possession. 2nd int was also a pick because I believe both players are entitled to the ball if it's in the air, mich player should get an Emmy for that acting job. Third, the catch was a td, didn't bobble, had full control and was ruled a td. Not enough evidence to overturn so gtfoh
    Dumb Fukk

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

No catch
    Read the rulebook
    Bad beat thats all .