GetMoney09
    GetMoney09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who else thinks vt got robbed of td in OT??

So rigged , die refs

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Yea, I lost a big play on VT Moneyline... thought they had that one locked up. Referees need to look up 'indisputable' before going to look at the video evidence and changing the call on the field. Way too many calls get overturned that leave everyone going "wait,... what,... how'd he..."

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

He landed out of bounds people.

mjbroncos
    mjbroncos's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought it was a TD

GetMoney09

Get out of here. It was clearly a catch. The ball didn't bobble, it was ruled a td and had to be INDISPUTABLE evidence to overturn and u can't overturn that call. Refs was on this mich side since that roughing the kicker penalty.... U Guys all saw it. Clearly obvious. Sucks to know the better team by far which was vt to get robbed of a victory. Good job ignorant mich fans and backers and refs

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    He landed out of bounds people.
    His elbow touched in bounds with possession in every replay...

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

he didn't have full control of the ball. you can't use the ground to get control

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by GetMoney09 View Post
    Get out of here. It was clearly a catch. The ball didn't bobble, it was ruled a td and had to be INDISPUTABLE evidence to overturn and u can't overturn that call. Refs was on this mich side since that roughing the kicker penalty.... U Guys all saw it. Clearly obvious. Sucks to know the better team by far which was vt to get robbed of a victory. Good job ignorant mich fans and backers and refs

Exactly..and don't forget the pass interference call on VT when it was intercepted. They were BOTH grabbing the fuk out of each other..then the Michigan WR decides to flop to the ground hoping for a flag..Give that dude a Emmy

GetMoney09

Quote Originally Posted by todd24kb View Post
    he didn't have full control of the ball. you can't use the ground to get control
    The ball can touch the ground as long as you have control. He had full control as you see he didn't bobble it. It was ruled a td and there was ABSOLUTEY no indisputable evidence to overturn it

GetMoney09

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx00 View Post
    Exactly..and don't forget the pass interference call on VT when it was intercepted. They were BOTH grabbing the fuk out of each other..then the Michigan WR decides to flop to the ground hoping for a flag..Give that dude a Emmy
    Exactly bro! Last time I checked, both are entitled to the ball , it's not vt fault that mich WR was a little biitch and fell down. God the refs must have had a big payday today from mich

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Vt got homered all nite. The kicker threw the guy to the ground on the fake. The pass interference flag didn't fall til the ref realized who had the ball. And it was clearly a catch. What conference were the refs from. I thought big 10 were the worst but these guys were horrible. My guess would be pac 12 but idk

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

I was on Michigan tonight for the half and the game. I consider myself very lucky but I still think it wasn't really a catch. Now, enough to overturn the call on the field I'm not sure, but initially I thought it wasn't a catch.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

The flag for pass interference was thrown immediately. It happened right in front of me.

Also the refs missed a clear pi call later in the game whenever the DB for Tech clipped the michigan wideout.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

elbow down, definitely bs

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Did anyone else find the refs voice unbearable he sounded like a retard