ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank god there are no playoffs in CFB

These Big East/ACC/Big10 teams would get dominated every year. The Big East especially, a lot of years the ACC is off and the Big10 has been dominated by the SEC.

If there was a playoff system it would essentially be Big12 vs. SEC.

These middle of the pack Big10 and ACC teams would never go anywhere nor make any money.
    This is coming from a SEC hater too, but watching these past few bowls I just have no idea how the ACC and Big10 would make the money they do with these bowl games, it it were a playoff system. 7 years out of 10 I think it would be two SEC teams with a Pac10 or Big12 team sprinkled in there.

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Big12 is not any better than big 10 or acc....Oklahoma is overrated and could have lost to a mid big 10 team and OKSU should have lost to the #2 Pac12 team. The only conf that shows they are truly better than the rest is the SEC. And I am not a SEC fan I can just recognize their dominance.

DrSize

Oh yeah NW wasn't blown out of the water by TAM either. Iowa and NW are poor big10 reps and they did fine against the big12 top teams. Wiscy could have easily beat Oregon who is a lot better than Stanford who should have beat OSU and Mich St beat Georgia a top SEC school(prob 4th after lsu, bama, ark)

Basically what I am saying is big12 should be lumped with big 10, pac12, and acc. Big east is almost where the MAC or MWC is haha

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by DrSize View Post
    Oh yeah NW wasn't blown out of the water by TAM either. Iowa and NW are poor big10 reps and they did fine against the big12 top teams. Wiscy could have easily beat Oregon who is a lot better than Stanford who should have beat OSU and Mich St beat Georgia a top SEC school(prob 4th after lsu, bama, ark)

Basically what I am saying is big12 should be lumped with big 10, pac12, and acc. Big east is almost where the MAC or MWC is haha
    Oklahoma was the 4th best Big XII team and A&M finished 7th. Try again, troll.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

SEC dominates the Big 10? Really? Michigan State just beat Georgia who was in the SEC title game.

Up to 2010 the Big 10 was 91-86-6 against the SEC in bowls.
    I'm not a Penn St. fan but this link has some info through 2010: http://www.pennstatecentral.com/2010/12/penn-state-sec/

Anything can happen on any given day.

DrSize

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Oklahoma was the 4th best Big XII team and A&M finished 7th. Try again, troll.
    OKSU
    KSU
    And Oklahoma and TAM are better than Baylor

Baylor almost lost to a shitty Pac12 team. What am I missing here troll?

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSize View Post
    OKSU
    KSU
    And Oklahoma and TAM are better than Baylor

Baylor almost lost to a shitty Pac12 team. What am I missing here troll?
    I forgot "all most lost" doesnt mean won

SEC > Big 12 > my ballsack > tim tebow > Big 10 > pac10 > ACC > genital warts > big east

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

B12 was a better conference than the SEC this year.