Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

The sugar bowl

Well fellow cappers this is it. The Bowl game that will kill me or keep me alive. If I lose this bet, It is over for me for a while, This has probably been the worst bowl season in my life, and I'm not going out without a fight. Starting out with a few thousand dollars ans now only a few hundered left, Nothing like taking your chances with one team to keep you alive. So here it is. I might as well make it a GOY.

GAME OF THE YEAR
    10* VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES +3 -105
    Points Awarded:

GChild gave Renojaguar 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Renojaguar View Post
    Well fellow cappers this is it. The Bowl game that will kill me or keep me alive. If I lose this bet, It is over for me for a while, This has probably been the worst bowl season in my life, and I'm not going out without a fight. Starting out with a few thousand dollars ans now only a few hundered left, Nothing like taking your chances with one team to keep you alive. So here it is. I might as well make it a GOY.

GAME OF THE YEAR
    10* VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES +3 -105
    Yeah I am in the same situation as you... I might just pass this one since i have no ball to take VT against the public. This year college bows killing me. Good luck Reno

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Best of luck

But you won't need any

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

doesnt va tech in these bcs bowl games scare you at all? This team literally owes me thousands upon thousands of dollars because i bet on them in these big game situations. It scares the shit out of me!

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

i took the over for the hell of it. bad day for me yesterday with wiscon losing, and a ncaa bball game i thought the home team would definitely win, but lost by 1. i want some sugarified money today even though it's not big money