ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is MICH favoured?

Is it solely because of Denard Robinson? I have nothing against Michigan I prefer them to other national teams but I think plainly the Big10 is smoke and mirrors and does not have the athletes to compete with Southern schools.

Vtech didnt play a particularly hard schedule but their front 7 I think outmatches Mich and similarly other big10 schools with big white farmboys who can probably lift alot but aren't athletic enough to get out and block serious athletes.

The game 100% hinges on whether VTech can successfully keep a spy on Robinson. If they can, they win, if not they lose, simple as that...

I've only missed 3 bowl game winners thus far and to me I think VTech should be favoured.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

virgina tech is the play everyone has been waiting for three different guys I know has been putting triple what they usually lay, I was with my friend tony today and he layed over $5,500 on this game tonight .I know alot of guys talk shit and a $10,000bet here may only be$1,000 WHO really knows but, I heard him with my own ears. The point is action is high on this one.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Michigan is sexy and Viginia Tech is a place where people shoot people. That is why, it isn't because of anything in this particular game.

BeerBottlez
    BeerBottlez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Stronger conference is why or so the computer thought until yesterday's Big Ten bloodbath with the exception of MSU.

I'm sort of torn and not as convinced in Va Tech as others are. You never know what you'll get out of Denard except he will be well rested which for a guy his size who moves around and takes big hits can be a key. I wouldn't rule out Michigan is all I'm saying and I will be staying clear of this game but BOL to those on it.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

ITs early but I think the O and D Line for Vtech look better than Mich on a quick eyeball test.
    If Vtech keeps laying into Robinson this should be a TD or more win.
    The problem is with guys like him he can put the team on his back and carry them to a win

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    virgina tech is the play everyone has been waiting for three different guys I know has been putting triple what they usually lay, I was with my friend tony today and he layed over $5,500 on this game tonight .I know alot of guys talk shit and a $10,000bet here may only be$1,000 WHO really knows but, I heard him with my own ears. The point is action is high on this one.
    Looking like your guys talked me into a loser hope it turns around for all of us