Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Question about live in game betting with 5dimes

Okay does anyone know if I added Oregon to score next td after wisc scored there to an open parlay if it will be graded right away so I can add more to this still from this game?

Ez Money 77

Okay nevermind it already was graded lol thats pretty cool

Ez Money 77

oh sucks I can't add to it though from this game. Weird it's not like that bet has any correlation with a live bet I make later in this same game.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    oh sucks I can't add to it though from this game. Weird it's not like that bet has any correlation with a live bet I make later in this same game.
    Actually 2 props from the same game, including live in-play wagers, are considered correlated. Though in reality I do agree with you that one prop has nothing to do with the other within the structure of the game.

At managerial discretion, correlated plays will be voided or split into separate straight wagers with the risk amount divided equally. Plays on correlated events include: multiple selections on the same team/player in the same event, multiple selections against the same team/player in the same event, or any other combination where one event directly affects further selections in the play, including Live In-Play wagers. Players will never be given the benefit if there is any doubt regarding intentions of correlated plays and winnings will be voided. No warnings will be given.

Ez Money 77

I understand like say betting each running back ov yards or something, but when u are betting a live wager on who will score next I feel that it already paid and considered over. Its not like me picking who is going to score next in the 6th score of the game changes because I won the 2nd score of the game. Oh well not a big deal, probably just too much trouble for them to deal with it.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Any plays on Oregon-Wisconsin second half? Over-Under total points or quarter spreads? Team total points?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    I understand like say betting each running back ov yards or something, but when u are betting a live wager on who will score next I feel that it already paid and considered over. Its not like me picking who is going to score next in the 6th score of the game changes because I won the 2nd score of the game. Oh well not a big deal, probably just too much trouble for them to deal with it.
    Right, that's why I said I agreed with you. Those types of scoring props dont affect one another. But in the industry it's still generally considered correlated. I'm just happy that 5D allows us to parlay what it does, so i'm not gonna get upset over this restriction.