ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by LocksmithSports View Post
    2 dimes - Stanford +4

Stanford better QB, better running game, better defense, more physical, and more BCS Game experience on their roster and they're the underdog here? Andrew Luck didn't pass up the NFL this year to come back to school and lose this game.

Luck may be better overall, but Weeden played just as well tonight at least.

Stanford clearly had the better running game.

Defenses were even. Stanford's o-line was better, no doubt.

Okie State had the better talent overall.

Too bad bc Luck did come back to lose this game.

With all that being said. You are a great handicapper.

I just hope you like Michigan tomorrow bc I'm tired being against you now, lol.

StillClueless
    StillClueless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

congrats Lock. what a day you had. wish i search spotted your thread earlier.

2 dimes - Mich State - Win
    1 dime - Florida - Win
    3 dimes - Oregon - Win
    2 dimes - Stanford - Win

11-3, +$12,000

If I have anything tomorrow I will share[/quote]

LocksmithSports
    LocksmithSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    Luck may be better overall, but Weeden played just as well tonight at least.

Stanford clearly had the better running game.

Defenses were even. Stanford's o-line was better, no doubt.

Okie State had the better talent overall.

Too bad bc Luck did come back to lose this game.

With all that being said. You are a great handicapper.

I just hope you like Michigan tomorrow bc I'm tired being against you now, lol.
    Give Luck Justin Blackmon and let's see who would have done better. Blackmon bailed them out time and time again with YAC, broken tackles, and 4th down conversions. Luck played nearly flawless and made almost every right read and adjustment.

Defenses were even? On what planet? Stanford 590 total yards, OK ST 412. Oklahoma State 13 rushing yards. Not a misprint. That's not o-line. That's domination on defense. Stanford did whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted. Okie State relied on 4th down conversions always to the same NFL top 5 pick that bailed them out. And after the turnover, Stanford's D comes right back on the field and stops Ok State cold from inside the 5 after they just got off the field. A couple big plays from Okla State, but Stanford held them to one of their 4 or 5 lowest point totals of the year.

Luck did everything he needed to win the game.

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

ksnooksk

Give Luck Justin Blackmon and let's see who would have done better. Blackmon bailed them out time and time again with YAC, broken tackles, and 4th down conversions. Luck played nearly flawless and made almost every right read and adjustment.

Defenses were even? On what planet? Stanford 590 total yards, OK ST 412. Oklahoma State 13 rushing yards. Not a misprint. That's not o-line. That's domination on defense. Stanford did whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted. Okie State relied on 4th down conversions always to the same NFL top 5 pick that bailed them out. And after the turnover, Stanford's D comes right back on the field and stops Ok State cold from inside the 5 after they just got off the field. A couple big plays from Okla State, but Stanford held them to one of their 4 or 5 lowest point totals of the year.

Luck did everything he needed to win the game.

You're arguing past the context of this discussion. I said Luck was better overall...I'm not an idiot. I just said that for one night, Weeden played just as well. Its not his fault that he has a legit NFL stud on his team. Stanford was the better team tonight. They just have a terrible kicker and an inexperienced coach thats all.

Luck played flawless. Then again neither team has a defense. Stanford got torched by USC and Oregon this year. Stanford wouldnt score more than 2 td's against LSU, Bama, or South Carolina.

Luck is great....His team is not. They have no speed on offense and their fastest WR is a TE.

All that being said...Luck is going to be the next Manning, imo. Same style QB.

Plus, OK is 43rd in the country in rushing. Not bad, but not great. They sling the ball. They are a slightly more skilled version of Houston.

LocksmithSports
    LocksmithSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

booked a TON of Georgia and Oklahoma State action tonight. Definitely were the square picks of the day so I made decent money booking those, and basically split the other 2 and got the juice.

Starting to take a lot of action on Clemson for Wednesday

ksnooksk

booked a TON of Georgia and Oklahoma State action tonight. Definitely were the square picks of the day so I made decent money booking those, and basically split the other 2 and got the juice.

Starting to take a lot of action on Clemson for Wednesday

Yeah, all the action is coming in on Clemson. I like WV and especially since Clemson lost one of their best players.

Who you favor in Michigan vs Va. Tech?

mailman07009
    mailman07009's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Great Job LS!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    Yeah, all the action is coming in on Clemson. I like WV and especially since Clemson lost one of their best players.

Who you favor in Michigan vs Va. Tech?
    WVU is the one who lost their RB, if that is who you are talking about.

First 12