B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.2 Bowl Card / my power rankings/analysis

Nebraska / South Carolina

My power ranking: SC -5
    Pick: SC -2.5 (-120)
    ($360/$300)

I am going with South Carolina here as i think their defense will take this game over. I will say that i don't believe South Carolina has a ton of great victories, but they do have more quality wins than Nebraska. SC did beat Georgia (w/ Lattimore) and beat Vandy, Miss ST and Florida. Nebraska beat Michigan State (bad spot for MSU) and Penn State / OSU.

The SC defense can stop the run and i don't see Taylor Martinez passing on one of the best pass defenses in the country. So as long as they can bottle up the Nebraska running game and take care of the ball they should win.

Stanford / OKST

My power ranking: OK ST -1
    Pick: Stanford +4.5
    ($330/$300)

I like Stanford here and grabbing the points. Both of these teams have great offenses with pro talent (Luck/Blackmon etc) but one thing stood out to me was how Stanford was good at keeping the ball away from opponents as OK ST scored fast and gave the opposition alot more plays. Stanford isn't a team you want to give more plays to.

Michigan State / Georgia

My power ranking: Michigan St -3
    Pick: Michigan ST +3.5 (-120)
    ($360/$300)

SEC bias here as i think on a neutral field that Michigan state has a great chance to cover IMO....Georgia beat the teams they should have beaten and lost to teams that are considered to be tough (Boise, LSU and S. Carolina). Michigan State lost to Wisconsin. Nebraska (off their win vs Wisconsin) and ND. But the loss to Wisconsin was by 3. Michigan ST is stout against the rush and can put up points on offense. Like them in a tight game.

Florida / OSU

My power ranking: Florida -3
    Pick: Florida ML (-120)
    ($240/$200)

The only thing i worry about is turnovers for Florida. Otherwise- they're the better team and have the home field advantage here.

If for some reason Houston comes back under 7....I'll take it.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Huge play coming up later in the week. btw

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

other than the Florida game, which I'm not touching, I like em all... Georgia has been overrated for abt 3 years now yet they still get respect with the lines... Stanford should control time of possession bc Luck is a move the chains type of qb and plus I give them the defensive edge... Finally, I just don't see Nebraska moving the ball on SC... SC will have some chances to make plays on Nebraska's defense but they have to take advantage of em... GL!!!

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

2H

Houston -3 ($110/100)
    Team points -14.5 Over ($120/100)

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Good showing so far.

need stanford.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

4-2 +$870

If only i hadnt added those 2 halftime plays!

kingjuelz24
    kingjuelz24's Avatar Become A Pro!

very impressive B1AZE, I hit every game last night except for ok st. I'll be following you for the rest of the bowl games

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Nice work!