JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

South Carolina -2.5 GOY Pick (Plus 1 other selection)

Alright everyone. I dropped 3 straight bowl games but I have been extremely strong on my top unit picks since joining SBR and here is my biggest pick to date. 7 units on South Carolina -2.5. I know the Gamecocks have not played well in the postseason historically and under Spurrier. However, this same South Carolina team will match up very well against Nebraska with one of the most under rated defenses in all of college football. Additionally, South Carolina has played two different teams this year that run a double/triple option style offense this season. While Nebraska is by far the best team they will play that runs this type of offense, the Gamecocks defense will know what to expect. If you consider the size and speed of South Carolina's defensive line, I just think they will man handle Nebraska's offensive line.

Additionally, South Carolina does not have a very explosive offense but they are effective nevertheless. The offense closed out the year playing well by putting together a top notch performance against Clemson and they have really improved down the stretch. South Carolina's QB Connor Shaw also runs the ball quite often and mobile quarterbacks have terrorized Nebraska all year. I could go on, but lot of mismatches here. Ride South Carolina -2.5 for a big play.

Other Selection for 1/2/11

Michigan State ML +135 (3 units) -

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please

bumping Michigan State to 4 units

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

GOY ???? we're only day 2 in a super long season (leap year)....

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Good luck on that michigan state pick! I think georgia is going to wipe the floor with them!

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
    Alright everyone. I dropped 3 straight bowl games but I have been extremely strong on my top unit picks since joining SBR and here is my biggest pick to date. 7 units on South Carolina -2.5. I know the Gamecocks have not played well in the postseason historically and under Spurrier. However, this same South Carolina team will match up very well against Nebraska with one of the most under rated defenses in all of college football. Additionally, South Carolina has played two different teams this year that run a double/triple option style offense this season. While Nebraska is by far the best team they will play that runs this type of offense, the Gamecocks defense will know what to expect. If you consider the size and speed of South Carolina's defensive line, I just think they will man handle Nebraska's offensive line. Additionally, South Carolina does not have a very explosive offense but they are effective nevertheless. The offense closed out the year playing well by putting together a top notch performance against Clemson and they have really improved down the stretch. South Carolina's QB Connor Shaw also runs the ball quite often and mobile quarterbacks have terrorized Nebraska all year. I could go on, but lot of mismatches here. Ride South Carolina -2.5 for a big play. Other Selection for 1/2/11 Michigan State ML +135 (3 units) -
    If your going to make a GOY type pick at least know your shit about the offenses the teams run. Nebraska is a spread offense not a double/triple option offense. Just because they run a couple option plays doesn't mean thats the offense they run.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

LOL GOY... How many of those do you have in a year?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

thanks for the fade !

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I'm with you for the 'Cocks. I'm against you for Georgia.

BTW, who is the girl in your avatar? DAT ASS!

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please

Where are all the faders at now? It's not just saying GOY but is the biggest play by units I have made to date. Thank you hatred. Doubt the Spartans can close the deal but still a profit

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was my POD as well

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where are all the faders at now? It's not just saying GOY but is the biggest play by units I have made to date. Thank you hatred. Doubt the Spartans can close the deal but still a profit
    not many even commented, let along "hated" and faded. Most were ripping on you for making a play of the year on the 2nd day of the year and not knowing anything about nebraska.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Nice hit...was a 3 unit play for me.

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please

Boom!!!

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Anything for tonight? I like Okie -4....

bosshugo
    bosshugo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

nice picks. went with sc. but also took uga

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Boom!!!
    Nice job. Georgia really has made me sad

Who is the girl in your icon?