bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Northwestern

Frustrating.....play like shit then give us hope....then r covering n need a stop. Can't guard fuller who's killed them all day

Then thy can't even let the aggies get a fear down n run the clock...they make them kick fg

Been in the green the last month...but I've been back n forth last two weeks ..win one lose one....just losing juice....I now know what guys mean when they say they get tired of the grind ....been doing this for years n this is the first time I'm getting tired of it

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

******* bullshit man.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

no one with an ounce of intelligence bets on sports for necessity or steady needed income to make ends meet.

if you're not playing for entertainment purposes only with money you couldn't care less about, then quit immediately.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    no one with an ounce of intelligence bets on sports for necessity or steady needed income to make ends meet.

if you're not playing for entertainment purposes only with money you couldn't care less about, then quit immediately.
    With all due respect, STFU.

paranoyd androyd

^^ guess you fit into the first category.

quit immediately.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Paranoid u re a fukking broke dikk bitch

Don't have 200 bucks chump?

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    Paranoid u re a fukking broke dikk bitch

Don't have 200 bucks chump?
    That's what I am saying..wtf is this loser talking about who can afford gambling and who can't?

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

Just because its recreational doesnt make it less frustrating. Losing, especially like that, and how Washington and Iowa backers lost for that matter, is always maddening.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I'm trying to find the part where I said my income depends on this...**** off with no due respect

Annoying to remember how a&m got that fg before the end of the first half

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Frustrating part was why did northwestern leave fuller singled up! Stupid play calling on defense!

paranoyd androyd

frustrating, why? should be able to laugh it off just like any other form of entertainment, otherwise shouldn't be playing since you can't afford it.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

frustrating, why? should be able to laugh it off just like any other form of entertainment, otherwise shouldn't be playing since you can't afford it.
    So your not frustrated if you lose any type of competition? I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy losing money. I don't laugh when a bet loses even though it's entertainment. If you laugh when you lose money. Why are you gambling in the first place? Sounds like your content being a lifetime losing gambler.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

amen to that, but 99 percent of people on here don't follow that. they will max out cards, use every cent they have to make money.
    then when they lose they will say the game was rigged.
    never fails

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If you play poker or sports for a living and play correctly with the right bankroll, then you know how the ups and downs go.....you can lose AA heads up to JJ 20 times in a row! it happens....but as long as you have enough to keep playing and not go broke then eventually you will come out ahead.

throwing your only $500 on one game....or 5 games for that matter is stupid.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

some real fuckin retards in this thread......nobody is maxing out cards or depending on gambling as an income.....nobody is going broke or not being able to afford anything

gambling is entertainment...but its also competition as somebody else mentioned...and if you like to lose then yer the one who should quit....cuz yer a loser.....its us against the line setters and it aint about the money....i like to win....

i make money...but the last couple of weeks have been give and take....and some of the losses have been annoying ones that i feel i was on the right side and should be winning.....this loss....the washington loss....i had two nba overs that were easy covers after 3 quarters....only needing 35 points in one to get it...and the two teams combined for 31 in the 4th.....other game was the same way...needed like 39 and got 35 total in the 4th...just dismal......

this wasnt some large all in max play for me...just another regular average size bet for me....but when yer down 30-7 id just assume northwestern get beat 58-7 then to come back and get within the number only to give up a fg with 30 seconds left

paranoyd androyd

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    amen to that, but 99 percent of people on here don't follow that. they will max out cards, use every cent they have to make money.
    then when they lose they will say the game was rigged.
    never fails
    exactly. and you can easy tell who those people are too by looking at all the emotional reactions above. gotta feel sorry for these guys don't have a clue

bobby heenan
    Update your status

exactly. and you can easy tell who those people are too by looking at all the emotional reactions above. gotta feel sorry for these guys don't have a clue
    seriously guy...gtfo

its a sports talk/gambling forum.....

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Personally after a bad beat or something ****** happens I like to vent with people who can share my pain. Not listen to people lecture with holier than now attitudes. This forum is for people to talk and chat.

Northwestern backers I feel your pain, I was one of them. Along with Iowa last night, and Washington the night before

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

This guy apparently has never been a part of any competition in his life, and if he has he obviously never won anything. You can never be a winner if you're content with being a loser. I can see him now "HA HA that was so much fun watching Texas A&M finish off my Northwestern +10 bet with a FG in the last minute! Look at how much better I am than all these other losers that like to WIN their bets! HA HA HA. Let me go post about it now! HA HA HA"