ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Cincinnati ML +110

Just missed a chance yesterday to go 5-0 ATS on my wirteups as Tulsa dropped their bowl game in ugly fashion due to a miscue by their punt returner right before the end of the first half. That wont matter today. I take a look at Cincinnati and Vanderbilt in the Liberty Bowl this afternoon at 3:30 ET. It is a matchup of Big East and SEC as the bearcats come in here 9-3 overall and vanderbilt at 6-6. Vanderbilt has played a much stronger schedule obviously playing in the SEC while the bearcats played in the Big East. With Collaros returning its a big boost to Cincys confidence offensively as he brings the dual threat back to their offense and their passing game gets a shot in the arm. It will not be easy to run the ball on Vandy as they have a stout front 7 but with Collaros and Pead it is not as predictable so the job gets a bit more difficult for Vandy. Cincy has 2 WRS in McClung and Woods who have the speed to stretch Vandys D vertically and that will be key. On the other side Vandy relies heavily on RB Stacy and they go as he goes. But to me this is where I see Cincy being at their best is their disruptive front 7 as theyve held 6 teams to under 100 yds. They also lead the nation in sacks at about 3.6 per game and have the explosive rushers off the edge and on the interior to get to QB Rodgers for Vandy. Rodgers tends to make erratic decisions and although hes kept Vandy in some games his mistakes have been costly at times. I see an edge to Cincy here in QB play, and love the fact they can get after the QB because those are 2 key areas of the game that if you do well you have a very good shot at winning in any bowl game. I usually do not like to go against the SEC but Vandy is not in the upper echelon class ofthe SEC. Ride the Bearcats today as they grind out a tough win today in Nashville. Edge to Cincy ML +110 forget the spread theyll win. 2-3K play for me. GL.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I have cincinatti +3.5. I see what you see

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I am on cincy +3 too.....thats the only game I really like today! all the others could go either way.

ringemup

Let get this one today I dont like the other dogs today Utah can stop the run but their QB play is atrocious thus no play there.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Your going to bet against Aaron Rodgers little brother. Have fun with that. Spreads 1.5 on Scores and odds now. They also list Northwestern as then most bet on team so far today.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Your going to bet against Aaron Rodgers little brother. Have fun with that. Spreads 1.5 on Scores and odds now. They also list Northwestern as then most bet on team so far today.

Is that supposed to scare people off Cincy? I remember Michael Jordan's kid at Illinois....he scored about 2 pts/game and completely sucked!

ringemup

Wheres marcus vick now?

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

that bold font was hard on my eyes

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

maybe dumbest post ive ever read on here, and that saying something

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Edit that write up,

Holy fukk!! you'll go blind tryin to read that shit............

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Wheres marcus vick now?
    He's good dude and its in Nashville Zack C. has been hurt all year and now he comes back? If anyone is going to be rusty its him. Cinci's Defense is not all that. If UCONN can move the ball on them, so can Vandy. Vandy is my play of the day, so im forced to defend my pick!! LOL

GL anyway...I enjoy your analysis of these games and have backed you on a few winners.

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    maybe dumbest post ive ever read on here, and that saying something
    I should have presented a more intelligent counter argument but I do not have time. If you really think I am blindly on Vandy because of the Rogers DNA thing then your probably the dumbest poster on SBR...and that is saying something.

ctguy
    ctguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Virgina is a solid play. Dyer is out due to suspension. Auburn has no offense left after that

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by ctguy View Post
    Virgina is a solid play. Dyer is out due to suspension. Auburn has no offense left after that
    Agree...but then again everyone is on Virginia so now I have to relook this.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

im all over cincy ml with you, lets go!