Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Missy State is Absolutely Pathetic

Hell this Mississippi State football team is on the edge of pathetic. Two bleeping plays to make a grand total of four yards and they use the two plays to accummulate 3 yards? Give me a bleeping break. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Wake Forest wins this bowl, whatever it's called, outright. On the third down attempt it looked as though the back didn't have a clue where he was going as he was bumping into his teammate(s). Same scenario on fourth, maybe worse!

Btw on the topic of college bowl names, I find it bleeping amusing how stupid the idiots are that came up with such names for these games like the 'Meineke Car Care' Bowl and 'Belk' Bowl (or is it the Belch Bowl). How about the 'Chick-fil-A' Bowl and the 'GoDaddy.com' Bowl.
    Hell and then we wonder why the jerks in charge can't come up with a proper formula to properly decide a state champion in college football at season's end.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

That'd be bc of sponsors buddy and you're right miss st is pathetic. No offensive and relf is a pitiful QB