Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Fantastic Finish

Recap of last night... 0-2 - 3,860. Not a good night.. good thing I won big in the NBA. Here are my magnificent plays for today! Tulsa -1.5 for 500 dollars. Iowa State +1 for 400 dollars. Wake Forest +6.5 for 900 dollars. Good luck everybody and have a beautiful day!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Hey man I like the Tulsa and Iowa state play but don't see why you would not just take Iowa state moneyline instead?

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live 30 miles from WF and I wouldnt bet on them if that was the last game to bet on for 10 years. I'm a fan but wont be betting on them. MISS St big.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jonathon1995 View Post
    I live 30 miles from WF and I wouldnt bet on them if that was the last game to bet on for 10 years. I'm a fan but wont be betting on them. MISS St big.
    Exactly man. Mississippi state is going to run all over Wake.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hey man I like the Tulsa and Iowa state play but don't see why you would not just take Iowa state moneyline instead?
    Air bettor

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Air bettor
    Myself I only bet between 10-20 a game depending on how I feel but usually in that range so you are saying this guy is an air bettor?

Hollywood@Philly

recap.. lost the Tulsa wager.. for 500... losing my Iowa State wager.. got a big bet on Wake Forest later and now here is my biggest college bet of the year! I have been waiting for this game for a long, long time. I have capped this to the hilt and have all my resources lined up.. THIS WAGER WILL NOT LOSE. Just keeping it real. Iowa-Oklahoma UNDER 58 for 5,500. I take supreme pride and knowledge that this game will win and I am this good to forfeee that occurring!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

One day this guy is betting dollars, the next day he is betting units. I have a feeling that he isn't betting anything. I wonder how long it will be before his first $25,000 chaser play.

Why is he even allowed to post here when it is quite obvious that he is a moron and full of shit? Not only that, but he has another account here: Sammy11

The Madness

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

you got helium in those big ballooned letters, looks like you lost some gas the past couple days. What's your final score prediction for the iowa/oklahome game?

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

This guy is fade material. Doesn't he realize you don't have to bet on every game.

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

i feel ALOT better about miss st tonight .... thanks !!

Hollywood@Philly

Thfootball, I capped this game @ 31-24, good luck guys. This bet is big.. however if you know you're going to win.. it makes a world of difference.

Hollywood@Philly

Whatda, I don't bet every game.. I lost a lot last night in CFB, but I won a lot in the NBA! I'm just making sure I am prepared for certain games... Trust me bro.. i'm very,very smart and cultured.

Kermit

Yeah, this guy is real cultured.

Hollywood@Philly

Just wanted to say how tremendously amazing this UNDER 58 play is for me tonight! I am so confident of this play.. I am 100% certain this will go under the total! I'm Jake and I bake cakes.

Hollywood@Philly

0-2 on the day and -950 Dollars. Not a good start however.. Wake Forest will get the +7 cover! got 900 on that game and my BIGGEST play for a college game is the late game.. UNDER 58. I know how deeply I care about this play and would give anything to see it come to fruition. I love to take chances and make a jump.. into the abyss on a human level. Trust me I am not an expert in CFB, never claimed to be. My best sprts to cap are the NFL which I will make my debut Sunday morning and the NBA.. where I rain like a monsson in the heartland of Texas, where I once lived. I am here for anybody that needs me and would give my time to anyone who asks of me and my brain. LET THE SUN SHINE ON YOU!

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    0-2 on the day and -950 Dollars. Not a good start however.. Wake Forest will get the +7 cover! got 900 on that game and my BIGGEST play for a college game is the late game.. UNDER 58. I know how deeply I care about this play and would give anything to see it come to fruition. I love to take chances and make a jump.. into the abyss on a human level. Trust me I am not an expert in CFB, never claimed to be. My best sprts to cap are the NFL which I will make my debut Sunday morning and the NBA.. where I rain like a monsson in the heartland of Texas, where I once lived. I am here for anybody that needs me and would give my time to anyone who asks of me and my brain. LET THE SUN SHINE ON YOU!

HUH????

Hollywood@Philly

Prodigy< what's wrong.. I speak english..

Hollywood@Philly

RECAP.. WAKE FREAKING FOREST+ 6.5 FOR 900 DOLLARS! WINNER! 1-2 on the night - 90 dollars. Biggest bet in play with the UNDER 58 FOR 5,500!

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    Prodigy< what's wrong.. I speak english..
    Barely

Hollywood@Philly

As you all can see I'm going to win this huge 5,500 wager on the UNDER 58! and end the night up a big chunk of dough! by the way I am smashing it in the NBA tonight...

mikeewyn
    mikeewyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

Great job!! Will u start posting ur NBA bets with these bowl games? Greatly appreciate it

Hollywood@Philly

Mike, I do post both of my NBA and CFB plays everyday bro. Recap of tonight... 2-2 + 5,410. lost the Tulsa game for 500, lost the Iowa State game for 400, won the Wake Forest game for 900, and about to win.. and calling it now,, the BIG bet Iowa-Oklahoma UNDER 58 for 5,500. Not bad for one nights work! I will be back early tomm morning to give you all my expert insight into my plays. Jake P.S I CAME HERE TO SHOW ALL OF YOU HOW SMART AND AMAZING I AM.... MAYBE NOW IT'S PLAIN TO SEE! GOOD NIGHT