BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Another huge play loses to an underdog by 14......

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I knew to buy out of Iowa St. when I saw this thread, instead of losing $100, I gained $400.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Not really because Iowa state is going to win today... When I bet a game I bet on who I feel will win and posters write ups etc. If one of these faders picks my pick it does not mean its doomed.

Not trying to pile on bro, but this is twice today you have gone against the powers of the mcwinsey fade and been lighter in the pocket as a result. When Mcwinsey is on a pick it is doomed!!!

I honestly hope you didn't lose too much.

You are right that you have to stick with your pick, but I have been around long enough that I get a horrible feeling in my gut like someone has kicked me in the nads when I see mcwinsey on a play of mine. I think this is like 6 in a row he has lost and two of those were supposedly the biggest bets of his life.

BOL with the rest of the bowls (unless you are on the same side as mcwinsey then all the luck in the world will not help you )

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Not trying to pile on bro, but this is twice today you have gone against the powers of the mcwinsey fade and been lighter in the pocket as a result. When Mcwinsey is on a pick it is doomed!!! I honestly hope you didn't lose too much. You are right that you have to stick with your pick, but I have been around long enough that I get a horrible feeling in my gut like someone has kicked me in the nads when I see mcwinsey on a play of mine. I think this is like 6 in a row he has lost and two of those were supposedly the biggest bets of his life. BOL with the rest of the bowls (unless you are on the same side as mcwinsey then all the luck in the world will not help you )
    I love how all these people were bashing me this morning when I told them Iowa State and Tulsa were ******. Now these people are no where to be found.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Thank God, I'm on Rutgers.
    Rutgers is going to lose though.

Funny how you change your pick just because a poster posts there's. Iowa state will win today and you will look stupid.
    You're a fukking genius... aren't ya?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I love how all these people were bashing me this morning when I told them Iowa State and Tulsa were ******. Now these people are no where to be found.

BigDofBA

First 12