DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

thanks to all who talked me into Notre Dame

I looked all those that liked N.Dame today used common sense and increased my winnings. If I told you the truth how much you would call me a fukking liar atool and all those other names so lets say I won fifty dollars thanks so much I am pumped up. I wish I could name a few ,but the credit goes to all those that talked about N.D. having a better team a stronger def. and more disiplined . I have hit about 14 games but being somewhat of a new person people are not paying attention .As time goes by confidence should build and I ll return the favor thanks again.

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Games not over yet

szyy604
    szyy604's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

lol. great thread bro

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

looool.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Mushed 'em bad.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Lets just say you lost 55 dollars, ok pal?

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

dominator got dominated

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I looked all those that liked N.Dame today used common sense and increased my winnings. If I told you the truth how much you would call me a fukking liar atool and all those other names so lets say I won fifty dollars thanks so much I am pumped up. I wish I could name a few ,but the credit goes to all those that talked about N.D. having a better team a stronger def. and more disiplined . I have hit about 14 games but being somewhat of a new person people are not paying attention .As time goes by confidence should build and I ll return the favor thanks again.

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Classic.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

sorry guys the line was 4.5 my location is in the northeast Italian neighborhood,local bookie not many people laying n.d. I did write the thread early I had to out and close up. Your right that is funny , but you know whats really depressing I went 14 and 2 in the last week or so and I was asking people to takenotice, not even one person wrote saying good luck great whatever, as soon as you have a chance to twist the knive look what happens, I have a classic memory ,last time I was with s.b.r. it was the same if not worse something with the jaundry makes people this way. where is rompink or something blank when you need them to correct my grammer I would have lost alot more with the way I bet progression. Well in the next game I have Washington for 3 dollars.Again thanks guys